|| The Rich ||

The Rich and The Poor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Rich

           It's not easy being rich. Sometimes I think why am I born with all these wealth in my hand. Why can't I just be normal like my classmates? A sigh escape from my lip as I enter Seoul Performing Arts. Everyone stares at me highly. Whispers in the sides that will always be there. Why can't I just live normally? Be the one in the side to whisper how rich that person is and their family? I stopped in front of my locker, putting my locker combination. Taking out my books needed for my first class, I closed my locker and head to my first class. I stand in the door way, looking for a free spot to sit on. Now don't think of me as a loner. I just don't have that many of friends. They called me Choi Gamgi. Gamgi because I have a cold face. I shake my head at that nickname. They think they now know me yet they don't. Girls tried being friends with me for two reasons. One is for popularity; and one is for my money. They are so cruel and just being near them makes me sick. Boys tried to be my friend and date me also for popularity and money. I can't trust anyone here but myself. They all want my money that I didn't earn myself. They all want my popularity that I didn't get myself. I don't know how long I've been standing in the classroom's doorway but I think long enough to make someone get pissed of at me. 

 

         I felt a tap in my shoulder that made me open my eyes. I turn around and found myself staring at Lee Chan Hee or as his fan girls calls him, Chunji. Chunji is one of the kingka. His parents and my parents are closed friends in the business and they have been trying to get us to go out ever since I was a kid. But there is a difference. His parents are the second richest family in South Korea while my family are top and as my dad said, forever will be the top. I pretended to be happy about that one but inside of me, I know I despise it.

Chunji smirks at me and I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"Do you need something?" I asked him and he sighs dramatically. What is his problem?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter