Thirteen

I'll Do Everything To Make You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months has passed. Soojung came to class and smiled like usual, but the four knew that it wasn’t her truly smile. They kept accompany her and cheered her up whenever she felt down. Sometimes, Jinri and Jiyoung would come over and slept there while Sehun and Seungyoon stayed until night and went home after that.

Meanwhile, Sehun has his own hard times. He have to kept the secret that Jongin did send him an email, but he just sent one ing email. What the hell he did? And where the hell he was now?

“Oh Sehun! Stop damaging the property will you?” Jiyoung yelled at him. They were at their class now, preparing for campus event. “Sorry Jiyoung, something come to mind.” He excused. He sighed and put back his phone into his pocket. “I hope that something related to this event.” She said.

“Easy you two, don’t fight for something stupid.” Seungyoon said as he placed a box between Jiyoung and Jinri. “Sehun kept cracking the brick, that’s important for this.” She excused but no one hear her.

Seungyoon felt something about his friend. Sehun never looked this frustrated and he smelt something fishy about this.

Time goes by and they finished their work at 10.00 P.M. Jiyoung stretched her back while Jinri massaged her shoulder. “Soojung take a long time for her practice, should we come there?” The younger of them, who was happened to be Jinri if Soojung not around, said.

“Should we check? I don’t know but somehow I feel something bad” Sehun bluntly said. The three nodded and they headed to the vocal  room. Seungyoon and Sehun walked behind the girls and the older used that as an opportunity to ask the younger.

“Something bothering you, am I right?” he asked. Sehun turned his head to him and shook his head. “No, never mind.” He answered. “You lied.” Seungyoon said again. “I promised to keep this secret.”

The older sighed, the four then turned to the right and vocal room just meters away again. “It something related to Jongin right? You can tell me or I will punch your cute face every day.”

“Soojung!” The girls shouted and they rushed to the couch where Soojung was sobbing. They caressed her back and hugged her tight, tried to make her calm. The boys came as well and they stood in front of her.

“Soojung-ah, mind to tell us what happen to you?” Sehun asked. Soojung stopped sobbing and lifted her head to look her friends expression. They could see her face was all in mess. Her eyes was swollen, her nose was red and her lips was bleeding.

“I’m fine guys, don’t worry.” She said. But of course, they didn’t want to hear her nonsense words.

“Can you just tell us what the hell exactly happen here?” Jiyoung explode

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter