Bonus Chapter

I'll Do Everything To Make You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looked her reflection on the mirror. Her sleeveless white pattern shirt, skiny jeans and she tied her hair to ponytail, revealing her forehead. She put a light make-up so she will look fresh.

Perfect, Soojung.

"My daughter really looks beauty today." said her father as she reached the living room. It was Saturday and her father's day off. She smiled at her father and gave him a peck on cheeks. "Your daughter always look beauty dad." She playfully answered. Her father put the newspaper he was reading on the table. "Go on a date?" He could saw his daughter's cheek became pink. "No dad, it just a friendly outing. Beside, Jiyoung and Seungyoon will go as well."

Her father smiled at patted her head. "I'm pretty sure there's one lucky man that deserve all your preparation." He chuckled and she looked away. "Daddyyyy" she whined.

Their daddy-and-daughter's talk got cut off by the bell. "I'll be going dad. See you later. Ah I will come home before dinner." she said as she got up from her seat. Then she heard her father said "No need too Soojungie, I have a dinner date."

♦♦♦♦♦

"Let's watch some movie first? And the arcade sounds good. How?" Jinri said happily. "And then I need a new blouse. Oh I heard there is a discount at some boutique. We should be there!" Soojung chirpped, earned a nod from Jiyoung and Jinri but a groan from the boys. "When you have your girls time we'll be have our boys time too." Seungyoon said, he really know his sister and Soojung. They're a shoppaholic.

"No no no, you guys come with us. If there's a discount then there's more than one shopping bag right?" Jinri smirked at the boys. Sehun shook his head and headed to the cinema, followed by the rest. He looked at them and said, "Easy guys, put the shopping things aside, what movie you wanna watch?"

♦♦♦♦♦

"Shoot that!" Soojung shouted from Jongin's back. Jongin happily obeyed her and shoot the zombie on the screen. "Seungyoonah don't lost from him!" Jiyoung cheered her brother and he confident

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter