Fourteen

I'll Do Everything To Make You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their fight, Jongin stayed at his room wide awake. A single tears flew down his cheeks. He let it slide. He didn’t even bother to wipe his tears when another drop of them flowing down again.

He leaned his back against the feet of his bed. He folded his right knee to the air and his right hand on top of it. He couldn’t sleep. He still could hear her crying outside, and it hurt him more. He wanted to hug her really tight and tell her that everything was okay. But he couldn’t.

He didn’t even feel the bruises on his face and a light pain on his stomach. All he could feel was his pained heart.

He started at nothing for the good thirty minutes and the crying sound outside was gone. He sighed and stood up, heavily dragged his feet to the door and opened it; only to find the sleeping Soojung. Laid on the floor with reddened nose, swollen eyes, stained cheeks and bleed lips.

He carried her to her room and gently placed her on her bed; not wanting to wake her up. He deeply hurt to see his love being a crying mess like this. He leaned closer and caressed her face and tucked a strand of her hair so it won’t cover her beautiful face. He stared at her lovingly but sadness could be seen from his pair of orbs. After stared for the whole five minutes, he pecked her lips and went straight to his room.

He threw his tired body on the fluffy bed. He tried to sleep but he just couldn’t. Then suddenly he remembered about his father. He sat up right away and an idea came to his mind. He got up and prepared everything that he needed. He put them all into his luggage and for the last time, he sneaked into her room and pecked her lips again. Then he left her alone.

Jongin stopped a cab and went straight to the airport. But he couldn’t get the ticket for that time and bought an afternoon flight instead. He checked in to the nearest hotel. He bathed and wore a simple white t-shirt and sweat pants, finally could relax and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter