two

1-4-3 ( I Hate You)

 


 

 

"You?!" both Jaemin and Kris said in unison. The Han's family and Wu's family smiled brightly. "Wahhh, it's good that you guys know each other!" Mrs. Wu exclaimed.

Jaemin walked towards the couch where her family sat, and she sit beside Soohyuk. Soohyuk nudged Jaemin by her shoulder. "Do you know him, noona? Wow, that's great. I'm gonna have a handsome brother-in-law."

"Well, he's a guy I met yesterday while I was buying things. He had his lips bleeding, and I was just asking if he was okay. But he was cold and arrogant. Damn, I hate him." she whispered through Soohyuk's ears, while her eyes gazing on Kris.

Kris rolled his eyes, while looking at the Han siblings. Very close, and he suddenly thought that they are s. Ew. Jaemin and Soohyuk are giggling while the elder people are talking about the marriage. They were talking about some stupid things and that made Kris rolled his eyes again.

Mrs. Wu, who sat beside Kris, noticed that he kept on rolling his eyes while he was watching the siblings' show. "Kris? Are you jealous watching the siblings?" she giggled. "Don't worry. They're just siblings, nothing more."

Kris smiled lazily. Mrs. Han suddenly said, "Why won't we let Jaemin and Kris sit on one couch. Kris is one jealous boy~" 

Kris and Jaemin widened their eyes as both of their mom pulled them to sit on a medium-sized couch. It was kind of small, but it fit the couple perfectly. "There you go, cuties~" They giggled as they left the couple together.

"So, your name is Jaemin? Han Jaemin? Well, I didn't expect you to be my future wife since we had just met yesterday." He said, pursing his lips. Jaemin nodded lazily. " I'm quite suprised to have you as my future husband, though."

"Well, you had to be grateful because I'm was forced to accept you as my wife. I just hate arranged marriages." Kris muttered.

"Well, as if you had married with one of the girls that your parents forced to." Jaemin said, scoffing. Kris rolled his eyes, annoyed by Jaemin. He ran his arm behind Jaemin's back, slowly pulling her hair. Jaemin yelped a bit, causing the elders to stare at the couple suspiciously.

"Awww~ they are just knowing each other. And having some fun, you know. Let's don't stare at her like that~" Mrs. Wu giggled as they continued talking.

"Mom?" Kris' deep voice cut through the conversation. Mrs. Wu turned her head and looked at Kris. "Yes, dear?"

"I'm thirsty." Kris said, showing his gummy smile. Mrs. Wu smiled and simply said, "Let Jaemin lead you to the kitchen."

Jaemin flinched, quickly stand up from the couch, followed by Kris. She walked to the kitchen, taking a glass and pour some water in it. She pushed the glass into Kris' big, large hands. Jaemin huffed and rolled her eyes. Kris grunted, "Damn Jaemin. How could you do this to your own future husband? Tsk." He drank the water, finishing it and put it in the sink.

He turned around, facing the girl who looked at him with the eyes full of innocence. "Yah, what's with that stare?" Jaemin asked as Kris walked near her. Jaemin walked backwards, until her back hit the wall behind her. "Yah, w-what are y-you doing, Kris?"

Jaemin look into Kris' dark brown orbs, he was staring at her, making her become more scared. He placed both his arms beside Jaemin's body. He smirked, making Jaemin to have goosebumps. Smirks made her have goosebumps. Before Jaemin could say a thing, Kris' soft lips were pressed against her lips. She quickly pushed him, wiping her lips. "Y-You.. stole my first... kiss?"

She ran away from Kris, leaving him in the kitchen with a satisfied feeling.

 

 

"Jaemin?" Mrs. Han called her.

"Yes?"

"We'll be sending you to a house where only you and Kris will stay there. Oh, not to forget a maid. Heheh," Mrs. Han smiled.

But Jaemin isn't the one who smiled.

 

// after an hour.

 

"Here we are, darling!" Mrs. Han cried out. Jaemin rolled her eyes as she get out of the car. She was amazed to see the house as big as a castle. Jaemin sighed, she wouldn't want to get married.

"Bye, Jaemin! Mom loves you!! Oh my god, I'll be crying after this!! My daughter is getting married, and soon I'll have my grandchildren!! Omg, I need to blow my nose with a tissue! Bye! Muah muah!"

The limousine which brought Jaemin left the house. "So, I'll have to carry those bags by my own?"

 

 


 

a/n:

short update, again! i'll try to update longer okey. my subbies i failed you guys!!11!!!!1 i'm a bad author who didn't write a long update!! tsk. sorry guys. thanks for subscribing tho. bye bye