one

1-4-3 ( I Hate You)

 


 

"Jaemin, would you care to buy some bimbap? And some instant ramen, since I'm craving for them." Mrs. Han smiled as she gave Jaemin some money. Jaemin widened her eyes at the sight of her mother giving her a disgusting smile. Jaemin slowly walked backwards, smiling like a fool. "Yah, buy it now." her mother said wiyth a serious tone.

"But I'm lazy. I'm sleepy~~~~" Jaemin pouted, receiving a disgusted face from her mother. But, her mother gave her a stern look. "Fine, fine. Since the grocery shop is near this house." Jaemin took the money and wear her pink flats, quickly walked out of the house.

"Aish, eomma, even in the night you can even ask me to buy some bimbap?" She said, shaking her head.

As she arrived at the grocery shop, she quickly ran towards the Korean foods section. She took a few packets of bimbap and two cups of instant ramen. Yeah, two because she wanted to eat one. She then bring the food to the counter and pay for it. After then, she brought the plastic bag and walked out of the grocery shop, till she saw a guy with the corner of his lips bleeding. She gasped then walked towards the guy.

"Uh, mister? Are you okay?" she asked, peeking over his face. Yes, the corner of his lips are bleeding. He then looked at Jaemin with a pair of cold eyes, staring into her soul. He wiped the blood, smirking. Jaemin made a disgusted face, trying to get away from him. He looks like a psycho, and kind of ert too, and also an arrogant guy.

"Who are you for having so concern about me?" he said coldly. Jaemin widened her eyes, gaping . "I didn't say I was being so concern about you." Jaemin replied, rolling her eyes. The guy then lifted his head, facing Jaemin boldly.

"You're acting like you are." the guy simply said. Jaemin was irritated by the guy's words. She simply said, "I didn't, and who would like to have so concern about you? I'm too sleepy to pick a fight." She wanted to walk away from him, because he is very annoying and somehow looked like a ert. She huffed but stopped after the guy said something.

"Would you like me to carry you bridal style to your house, and sing a lullaby song so you can sleep soundly and safely?"

Jaemin coughed at his words, turned around and faced him. "No, thanks." She smiled sarcastically then rolled her eyes annoyingly. She then continued her walk to her house.

 

As she arrived at her house, she placed the plastic bag filled with bimbap and instant ramens on the dining table harshly, creating a loud thump sound. Mrs. Han was startled, jumped a bit. "Aish, why are you having weird mood swings? I thought you were sleepy but then you suddenly became irritated." her mother uttered.

"Yes, I'm angry because of this useless guy. I saw him with his lips bleeding and I asked if he's okay or not. But, you knoiw what he replied?"

"What did he reply, dear?"

Jaemin huffed. "He asked who I am to care about him. I was just asking. Duh. Damn, he's going to die with his body stabbed." she said with an annoying tone.

She walked upstairs, towards her brother's bedroom. She knocked on the door, then slowly opened the door. Her brother, Soohyuk was lying on his bed with his earphone, watching something in his laptop. He flinched as he saw her sister coming in his room. Jaemin rounded her eyes, feeling starnge. "Yah, are you watching or something?"

"Ani, ani. I was just surprised, you know." Soohyuk explained. Jaemin let out a sigh of relief.

"Eh, you know? Eomma and abeoji are getting you marry." Soohyuk simply said, chuckling.

"Oh ok." Jaemin said, smiling. But then her senses hit her so hard. "WHAT?! I'M GETTING MARRIED ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!" She yelled in the room, right beside Soohyuk. "Aish, don't worry noona. I'll take good care of you~" He giggled as he smiled like a fool.

"Oh, I don't want to get married. I'm just by the age of 22!!!" she pouted, then Soohyuk's index finger touched her lips, signaling her to be quiet. "Yah? Do you want me to bite your finger???" She asked, irritated. "Oh, by the way, thanks for taking good care of me. Noona loves you." she sighed.

"Can I get a kiss on my cheeks?" Soohyuk simply asked, closing his eyes. "No, you're going to kiss me because you're my younger brother."

Soohyuk opened his eyes and shrugged. "Well, that's okay for me." He smiled and pecked Jaemin's cheeks. Jaemin smiled and said, "Isn't this called ?"

"No, we're being good siblings. We didn't even do it, noona." He smirked. Jaemin widened his eyes as he wriggled his eyebrows. "Aish, why are all the guys so ert this days? Even my brother, too." She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

 

 

"Aish, I should tell eomma to stop opening the curtain in the morning." she yawned as she walked out of her bedroom, right to the kitchen. "Morning eomma, appa." She greeted both of her parents. They smiled and her dad voiced. "You should take your shower now. Someone's important is going to come here."

"Really? Well, got to go then."

She ran into her bathroom and showered. Well, I wonder if the important person is my future husband.

 

// ding dong ding dong

Mrs. Han opened the door and gasped as she saw the people standing in front of the door. "Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Wu. Oh, and Kris. Welcome! Please wait while Jaemin come downstairs." She smiled as she welcomed the people, who happened to be the Wu family. They sat on the couches in the living room, smiling brightly.

"So, did we agreed on getting our son marrying your daughter, right?" Mrs. Wu said, smiling widely. Both Mr. and Mrs. Han nodded. "Wait, mom, you didn't tell me that I'm getting married? I thought I followed you to have some mon—"

"Aish, you're getting married, okay." Mrs. Wu placed her hand on Kris' mouth. She then smiled. They continued to talk as they were best friends, while a grumpy Kris was sitting at the edge of the world, disagreeing the fact that he's going to marry with someone that he doesn't even know.

There, Jaemin walked down the stairs like an angel and had caught Kris' attention. But they were surprised to see each other. They had met before and now they're getting married.

 

 


 

author note ;;

hello here's an update. but it's short and im sorry. i mean like seriously sorry. hey, i'm watching the suspicious housekeeper. if you know who soohyuk is, he's familiar right? lemme show some picture of him.

 

damn he's one hot guy

i cant take it anymore bye o/