three

1-4-3 ( I Hate You)

 

Jaemin grunted as she carried the last luggage into the house. "Damn, so heavy, stupid, burdensome bags."

Three large luggages are piling in front of the door, plus a breathless girl in front of the door. Where in the world is the maid? "Anybody home??"

// meanwhile..

Kris is sitting on his chair, bobbing his head up and down along with the music beat. He turned the volume to the loudest, so he couldn't hear a thing. Yeah, this is his house, the house his parents gave to him. Plus, the maid isn't here, so he could do anything. Anything, yes. But then, suddenly he heard a noise downstairs. Sounds like a few luggages thumping on the floor.

"Anybody home?" a girl's voice seemed to be heard. Kris stopped the song, quickly run downstairs. 

He was completely shocked to see Jaemin leaning on three big luggages, looking fierce. "Yah, what are you doing up there? Don't you know I'm still 22, and a girl, and I have to carry these stupid luggages!! Huh, where's my room? I need to sleep." Jaemin said, standing up straight. She walked towards Kris. She stepped on his foot, purposedly.

"Ouch, what's that for?" Kris said, frowning at Jaemin. 

"Now, where's my room?"

"Don't you know that you have to share the same room with me?" Kris shrugged, quickly carrying the luggages upstairs.

I am seriously in danger.

 

 

 

 

 

// Kris' POV.

 

Aish, heavy bags. Stupid, heavy bags. I wouldn't believe that I'm the future husband of Jaemin, who is- ugh. What in the world did she put in here? Must be clothes, handbags, shoes. Such a fashionista, no wonder she looks like she's good in fashion. She wore a yellow and grey, paired perfectly with denim shorts.

Shoes? She wore white and grey flats, with a tote bag. A black tote bag. She had a really good sense of fashion, which I like it. Because I'm fashion lover too, I have lots of fashionable and swag clothes. We both made a perfect match. I swear to God I was falling for her. She is just pretty, adorable, and fierce too, heheh.

After finished carrying the luggages, I placed it outside our room. I slowly opened the door, only a bit. I dont want her to get shocked or something. But then, I realized that she is giggling, with her phone on her ear.

"Ah, oppa? How are you? (giggles) Sure, why not? Tonight? Uhm... I'm not sure. Well, maybe tomorrow?"

There's a pause.

"You're not free? Well, maybe we should only skype. What about tonight? 11 p.m.? (chuckles) Bye, oppa. muah~" She smiled brightly, with her phone in her hands. I pushed the door hardly, with anger and impatience. She flinched as she saw me standing with my face red.

"Kris? What happened—"

I was so impatient, and very angry. I captured her lips with mine, for the second time. Her eyes were widely opened, while mine were half-closed. She quickly pulled away from the deep, long kiss. We were left panting when she wiped her lips. 

"K-Kris..? What is wrong with you? Are you hearing my conversation?" she asked and I nodded slightly.

She chuckled, and said, "That's my friend. My best friend, and he's a guy. Look, I was about to have dinner with him tonight, to see how my puppies are. But eomma said I should cook dinner for you. But then, we were supposed to skype-ing tonight, because I really wanted to see my puppies. Don't worry, we are only friends."

I sighed after hearing her explanation. It make sense though, why are you being jealous? Tch. 

"And, may I ask, are you jealous?" she suddenly asked. I widened my eyes at her question. I shook my head, denying. "Are you sure, Kris?" she giggled, nudging me by my shoulder.

I kept quiet, then she suddenly said. "You're weird, sometimes cold, sometimes ert, sometimes serious and sort of cool, but sometimes you're... shy? And jealous? Aish, you're unique, though."

I looked at her, touching my nape as I chuckled. "Uh, how 'bout we go somewhere? The mall, perhaps?" She shrugged as she took her silver handbag. I nodded as I followed her downstairs, into my car.

 

 

// Jaemin's POV.

 

What is wrong with Kris? Did he just hit something today, that maybe he had lose his mind or something? I just don't know why my mom choose him to be my husband. He is weird. Our first encounter, he act like he was cold and a little bit ert, but look now. He blushed when we had a little quarrel in the room. Yes, weirdo guy. Weirdo Kris.

But there was something I saw in his room while he was carrying my luggages. There's a drawing in his room, which looked like a doodle art. Seriously, I didn't even know that he knows how to draw, that he's good at art. Maybe he had attended an art class before.

Well, maybe not.

I enjoyed the scenery outside the expensive car. Kris is playing SHINee's Everybody, which was supposed to be my favourite song. Then, I glanced at him, who was focusing on driving. I simply asked, "Are you a fan of SHINee?"

Kris nodded slightly as he sang Jonghyun's part. "And you are a fan of Jonghyun?" He nodded and I smiled.

I'm also a fan of SHINee, a fan of Jonghyun. Why do we have this sort of common things? I can't

"I collected all of their albums, even the Japanese ones too. And I got Jonghyun's photocard for Everybody album." he chuckled. "Wow, Kris Wu, the cold guy, and ert, is a fan of SHINee." I said sarcastically.

I saw he rolled his eyes coldly. Somehow, I felt the fear of him when I saw him roll his eyes coldly. The cold Kris Wu. When he's acting cold, he's the scariest person that Jaemin had ever seen.

 

 

 


 

helo, hai. this is the update ;; sorry, for the late update. i'm very busy lately. and guys, do you know about exo's comeback? the christmas tree? heheh, the oven radio, and exo showtime though, i've been busy watching them. sorry guys, but hey. thanks for subscribing to this story. the subscribers are increasing. heheh thanks, xoxo jae.