1-4-3 ( I Hate You)

Description

 1-4-3 -// I Hate You

 

 

What if someday, your parents wanted to marry you with the son of their best friends? What if their son is cold, rude and also arrogant?

Will your hatred feelings change?

Foreword

Characters

 

 Han Jaemin

 

 

* // A girl with a loud voice, who has a low temper. She would sometimes be sarcastic, and sometimes very funny. A moodmaker, and also a bit rude. She is the daughter of the most famous franchising restaurants' owner. Her family is rich, but she isn't rich. She is open-minded, but whenever she is in a discussion, she always came up with stupid ideas.

 

 Kris Wu / Wu Yifan

 

 

* // A guy who is very cold, rude and arrogant. He used to wear his shades all the time, for only God knows why. He is sometimes harsh, but then he had his good side too. He is apparently a ert, because of his playful smirk. He is a member of Exo. which is a group of boys that had been friends since they were in kindergarten. He is a very tall person.

 

 


halo halo~ imma back with a new fic, which is an arranged marriage- fic. kekekeke, it's also with kris. oh god, you know how i just love kris. well, this fic is romcom, and i hope i can do well for this fic. i love you guys. thanks to the subbies who subscribed Unseen, which is an angst + horror fic about kris and oc. thanks, srsly guissseeeeee.

pls look forward to it, and i'll try to update as soon as i can ^^ xoxo, jae.

 

poster originally made by Insanely Royal Graphic Shop --