Ummmm????

Birth of a family : Apink

" We are here!!! "

Eunji annonced and she leads them to get oflf from the bus.

" Come on. We have no time. It is 6:00pm already and it is about to dark soon."

" I am hungry!!! "

" Me too."

Namjoo said and Hayoung nods her head to agree. Eunji sighed.

" What!!! You two can even hungry at that condition??? "

" But unnie, worries is worries. And starving is starving."

Namjoo said while she pouts. Eunji knows that the endless amount of whining and ageyo will come to her soon so she decides to allow the kids wish. Plus they haven't eaten since afternoon.

" Fine. We will eat dinner first. Then we will go to unnie's house."

" Ok."

" Yay!!! "

The kids including Naeun are happy about eating. But Bomi doesn't even touch her food. She just sits there and atares at the food in front of her.

" Bomi-ya, eat something."

" No."

Bomi shakes her head.

" Unnie, eat it. You are earing nothing the whole day."

" Yes, Bomi. You can't be weak likr this in this condition. Like it or not. Eat."

Eunji said and Bomi glares at her.

" Jung Eunji, don't tell me what to do. I know. I am not a fool. How can I eat when I have to lose Chorong unnie??? You will never know that feeling if you don't love someone and know that you have about to lose."

Bomi said and Eunji hangs down her head. She knows that feeling. That feeling too well. She has been feeling this during this years. But how she can explain it to Bomi.

But Yookyung who notices that Eunji's expression change and she looks at the girl's face carefully. Eunji has teary eyes???

Yookyung thought and she decides to help Eunji.

" Bomi unnie, don't say like this. Eunji unnie has her own reasons too. You are making us more difficult. We all are worried for Chorong unnie. And if you are continue doing this, it will be more problems. Please eat something."

Yookyung said and Eunji looks at her with thankful look. After they have eaten, they walk to the address of Chorong. This is not a big town so there is no taxi. And they don't know how to ride bus so they decided to walk.

" Ah, that tall building."

Namjoo points to a tall three story building.

" Yep. That's must be."

" But is it too big for a house??? "

" Chorong unnie once said that the ground floor is for training hall, the first floor is the students' drom and unnie and her father live at second floor."

Yookyung said and Eunji is now thinking for a proper plan.

" Ok. We should split team for this mission."

Eunji said and Naeun is too excited about of stealing Chorong.

" I think I am in an action movie. All I need is a gun."

She is talking dreamily and playing with Hayoung. Eunji shakes her head and she continues her words.

" Yookyung and Namjoo, Unnie's father likes you two so you are entering the house and talks with him."

" Ummm??? Us??? Unnie, I think not good. What should we say?? What about you and Yookyung unnie go and talk?? "

" No, Namjoo-ya. I am going with Bomi. She does mistakes in everything and so I have to go with her."

" But- "

" No but. Just go in and talk with him about something. Just make sure that he can't go check on Chorong unnie. The rest will be me and Bomi's thing."

" Ok."

Namjoo and Yookyung agree the plan but Naeun and Hayoung are frowning now

" What about us??? What should we gonna to do?? "

" You are waiting at the gate."

" What!!! "

" No, I mean. You are guarding from the outside and signal us. Me and Bomi will enter the house secretly amd go find unnie's room. Then we will climb down from the window. Your job is to tell us if someone notice us or to tell Yookyung and Namjoo to get out from the house when we are climbing down."

" Oh, is it an important job??? "

Naeun asks in disbelief and they all quickly nod.

" Of course. Our lives are depend on you. You are taking the most important part of the plan."

They said and Haeun believe them luckily. Eunji inhaled and she said to them.

" Then let's go in. We will have to be quick. All are depend on you two."

" I have never seen a plan which has that much weakness."

" Me, too."

Yookyung and Namjoo said but they open the wodden door which is beautifully painted in baby blue and approaches the house.

Eunji and Bomi secretly moves to the side of the main door when the two kids knock in the door.

" I hope there is not much students here."

" Immm. If not, we will be killed by Hepkido masters with bare hands."

They whisper and silently laughing when someone opens the door. There is a young man at the door. He bows to them and they bow back.

" What do you want, miss?? "

" We are here to meet director Park."

" Oh, master is busy. He is - Wait. Are you from Apink???? "

He said suddenly and they nod immediately.

" Yes. We are."

" Omo. Am I dreaming??? Apink is standing in front of me. Yesssss!!!!! "

He shouts and opens the door wide. Then he walks out from it and tries to shake hands with them.

Taking this chance, Eunji signals to them and she and Bomi enter the house with the speed of light.

" Can we meet your direcror??? "

" Of course, you can. Come this way, please."

He took Yookyung and Namjoo to the director of this Hepkido school who is also the father of Chorong unnie. They have now to finish their own story.


At the same time, Eunmi is walking up along the stairs to the top floor where they believe Chorong's room would be.

" Eunji-ya, I am sorry."

" For what?? "

" For telling you like this. I was confused and sad at that time. I didn't mean to shout at you."

" It's ok Bomi-ya. Sorry is no need between us. We are 93lines friends forever, right??? "

" Right."

" Come on. Let's find unnie quick."

The two reach to the top floor and they look around the corridore. They are deciding which door to open as they are afraid of opening wrong door and being caught.

At that time, they heard the footsteps and someone is here. Eunmi look at each other as there is nowhere to hide.

" What should we do now??? "

" Don't know. Let's go with the flow."

They are whispering when a girl around their age or may be older appears with a tray of food in her hand.

When she saw them, she furrows her eyebrows.

" Who are you??? What are you doing here??? "

" Ummmm hello?? I am apink Jung Eunji."

" A... Apink??? Are you really Eunji unnie???"

She said and moves forward. Then she jumps a little in excitement.

" Wow. Wow. Wow. You really are Yoon Bomi and Jung Eunji. Omo. I am your fan especially Eunji unnie!!! "

She said and she tries to pull out something.

" May I help you??? "

Bomi said and she takes the tray from her hand. The girl smiles at her and she points the door at the end.

" This is Chorong unnie's room."

" Thanks you."

Bomi runs to the door and leaving Eunji there with the girl who are now happily taking selcas.
 
She knocks on the door but no one answer. She opens the door and enters the room. And she saw her unnie sitting on the bed.

The room is not too large or too small. Bomi always want to see Chorong's room. Now her wish comes true but in a bad way.

She enters the room and Chorong seems she heard the footsteps.

" Put that on the table and get out."

Bomi looks on the table and she saw foods which are not being touched.

She sighs.

" You didn't eat anything unnie."

" There is nothing for you to worry. Don't tell- "

She is stop when she notices the voice. She quickly turns around and see Bomi

" Bomi??? "

" Unnie. I am here."

" Oh no."

Chorong jumps down from her bed and runs to Bomi. Bomi put thr tray on the table to welcome her unnie in her arms.

" What are you doing here??? How did you enter the house??? What if appa caught you??? "

" Unnie. We are here to rescue you."

" We??? So the kids are here too??? "

" Yep. We are."

Eunji said while she is entering the room, too. Chorong quickly runs towards her sister and hugs her.

" Eunji-ya!!! "

" Awww, unnie. It's only a few hours and you are missing us that much??? "

" Yah. I am really sad and how can you say like this??? "

" Sorry unnie. Sorry. Hee hee. Whatever. Let's get out of here now. If not, Yookyung and Namjoo will find difficulties."

" What are this two kids doing??? "

" They went to talk with your father."

" What!!! "

" Come on unnie. This is not the time to worry for others. Come on. Let's get out of here. Can I use your blanket?? "

" What are you doing Eunji- ya."


" See unnie."

She said and tie the blanket with the bed sheet together.

" Eunji-ya, you are not making a rope, are you??? "

" Yep. Exactly."

" No. No."

Chorong is about to reject the idea but Eunji has already put down the rope and she tells Bomi to jump down first.

" You first, Bomi. And then, unnie's turn. I'm the last."

" Ok."

Bomi starts climbing down. And the two who are waiting from outside saw them.

" Naeun unnie, Naeun unnie. There they are."

" Oh, let me call Yookyung."

Naeun quickly dials to Yookyung who is now talking with Chorong's father.

" Abujji. Please think about it one more time. Apink is depend on Chorong unnie. If she quits like this, what should we do in the future??? And what about the company??? The contract is still there."

" I will take care of the contract. All I want is my daughter away from that Gorilla girl. "

" Abujji, Bomi unnie is not that bad like you say. She is so caring to Chorong unnie. They have been dating for almost two years and she loves Chorong unnie so much. We can see it."

" Yes. Yes."

* Phone ringing *

At that time, Yookyung's phone rings and she checks the caller.

" Naeun's calling "

She glances at Chorong's father and answers the phone.

" Yes?? "

" Come out Yookyung-na. They are climbing down now."

" Ok."

Yookyung said and she hangs up the phone as nothing is happening. She then secretly signals Namjoo and they try to get out from the house.

" Abujji, please think for one more time. But if you will not change your mind, we will go back for today as we have schedules tomorrow. We will come back later."

They bowed to him and come out from the room. The two quickly run down the stairs and they ran to the place where their friends are waitibg for them.

" Where are they??? "

" There! "

Hayoung points to where Eunji is now climbing down. They went into the compound and wait for Eunji.

Eunji jumps down from the blanket rope and they all help her to stand up from the ground.

" Are you ok??? "

" Yeah. Is everyone here??? "

" Imm. All seven."

" Let's go now."

Yookyung suggests and they are about to go out from the gate when many people surrounds them all of a sudden.

" Where are you going???? "

They are afraid when they notice that they are surrounded by Chorong's father's men. They put Chorong in the middle and stands in a circle. Eunji is now thinking a way to escape.

At that time, Chorong's father walks to them through the crowd and he stands in front of them.

" What are you doing, Yoon Bomi?? "

He directly asks Bomi. Eunji tries to cover her friend.

" Abujji, we are only - "

" I am not talking to you. Why are you stealing my daughter away??? "

He said while glancing the rope that hangs down by the window and Bomi moves forwards to talk to him. Chorong pulls her hand but she turns around and smiles her. Then she talks to Mr.Park.

" Abujji, I am sorry. All are my false. But I can't stay without unnie so I tried to take her back."

" What!!! How dare you talk to me like this!!! "

He shouted coldly and they all are frightened by him.

" This is a criminal. You secretely came into my house and took my daughter. I can send you to police station. Now, leave my daughter and go out from here. Then I will let you alone."

He said and they widened their eyes. How he can send them to police station. If media knows about them, they are doom!! No way.

They are praying hard that Bomi will play cool. Bomi also is afraid that she has made a mistake but she inhales and decides.

" Abujji."

She said and she then kneels down all of a sudden. Everyone is shock. Even Mr.Park. They don't know what their dance leader is doing.

Bomi hang down her head and said to Mr.Park.

" Abujji, please forgive me. I really love Chorong unnie."

" You are so brave, huh?? You say you love my daughter in front of me?? "

" Forgive me, abujji. But I am really telling the truth. I put all my courage to take back unnie. I was not a good lover for unnie in the past but I want to be a better girlfriend for unnie from now on."

Bomi pauses and she finds a little courage now.

" Abujji, I am thinking of marrying unnie one day. When I become perfect for unnie one day, I am willing to take care of unnie for the rest of our lives. Unnie, is so important for me. I don't know how I have the courage to steal unnie from you, but I think it is the power of love. I will try everything I can to take unnie back from you even if I have to leave her here today. I will try my best to be with her no matter what."

She finishes her words and everyone is amazed by Yoon Bomi's perfect confession to him. They can feel love in every word she says.

Chorong is now with teary eyes and she walks slowly towrds Bomi. She put her hand over Bomi's shoulder and then she kneels down beside her.

" Appa, I am sorry. I never reject your words in my life but I can't follow this time. I love Bomi and I want to be with her. Appa, please allow me to date her. "

" Chorong-na, she is not good for you. You can find many others who are more suitable than her. "

" No, appa. No one can replace Bomi. She is staying in my heart. Even if you never allow me to be with her, we will be still together as our hearts are together forever no matter what. Appa, please forgive me but I will not break up with Bomi."

Chorong said and Bomi looks at her with a wide mouth. She never knows that Chorong will stand by her and fight for their love. Chorong's face is so serious and she is having a stare contest with her father.

Bomi secretly takes Chorong's hand and she interlaces their fingers together. The father sees this little gesture and he sighs.

Then he suddenly claps his hands.


*  Clap   Clap    Clap  *

They all are surprised by his move. What is he doing??? He smiles for the first time.

" Congratulation, Bomi-ya. This is a test for you. And you passed it."

" Yes??? "

" Ahh, let me explain. Recently, when I brownsing the youtube, I saw some strange videos about you two. The fans even call you Chomi. I was thinking at frist as this is a friendship couple but the caring side of you two makes me confused. So I decided to check out by myself."

They are now confused. So the father is lying to them all the time???

" I came to your dorm and watch you. But I can't catch you two. But in my mind, I still can feel that something is wrong and I listen secretly to your conversation. Fortunately to me, I knew the secret of you and I decided to make a test for you. I want to know how much you love my daughter and how much you will try to be with her. To my surprise, you came here and tried to steal her. That's so touching. "

" Appa. I have been crying the whole day as I thought I was really have to quit the group. And you are just acting??? "

" Sorry, dear. But I want to know Bomi is the right one for you or not. Now I can trust her. She is a good partner for you."

He said and Bomi's face lit up.

" So abujji, you let me to date unnie??? "

" Imm. But this is just for now. I will be watching you the whole time. If I hear that you are making my daughter cry, I will come and take her back."

" Don't worry abujji. I will never let unnie cry."

Bomi said quickly and she bows him and says thanks you again and again. And the rest is the best for them. He sent back them to the bus stop and they are now heading back to Seoul.

The seat arrangement is Chomi and Hayoung at the back, 2eun in the middle and Yookyung and Namjoo in the front of the last three rows of the right side.

Yookyung leans back on the seat and she whisers to Namjoo.

" That's a relief. I can't think of what will happen to Apink when Chorong unnie will leave too."

" Too??? What does it mean?? "

" Umm?? No. Nothing. "

" Unnie, I know it is not nothing. I can see from your face. You know you are very bad at lying."

Namjoo said and Yookyung can't say anything. She knows she can never lie that smart kid. She sighs and whispers.

" Namjoo-ya, unnie will explain later. "

" When??? "

" When it is the right time for me."

Yookyung said and Namjoo nods as she doesn't want to force the older girl to tell.

On the other hand, Hayoung has to witness the most overload sweetness of a half-day apart couple. She is really admired Bomi for today but this doesn't mean she will hve to bare with them.

Chomi pecks, hugs and holds hands and Hayoung has to look away from them to protect her innocent ( well, not really ) eyes.

At that time, Naeun is complainting non-stop that she is too tired as she has been walking the whole day. Eunji is trying her best to please the younger girl and finally she can successfully make Naeun to sleep on her shoulder.

Every member of Apink is now lost in their own world. They think that they are happy family again.( obviously not Yookyung )


They still don't know a disaster coming to them not long after. They are smiling right now but the fate will play with them soon.


Apink has to be in a storm again. And we have to watch that if they can pass through it with their love for each other or not???

 

But every pink pandas believe in OT7, right???


We have to watch and cheer for Yookyung who will have to be the leading role for this upcoming drama.


Yookyung-na, fighting!!!!