Seohyun's story

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Seohyun's POV

" Hyoyeon unnie, do you know where's Jessica unnie?? "

" No. Try Fany's room."

" Ah, thanks you unnie."

I bowed to her and went to Fany unnie's room. But there was no Sica unnie and I retraced back to my room. At that time, I heard footsteps from front door and Jessica unnie entered the dorm.

I was about to go to her but I thought it would be unproper to go and talked to her without letting her to have a redt first so I just shut up and went put to the balcony.

I stood up there and looked up the sky above my head. It's all black and I could see the stars clearly. I sighed while I was starring as I thought suddenly thatbif I were standing here, Yoona unnie was there. She was so far away from me.

" Juhyun?? "

I truned around and saw Jessica unnie walking towards me. She smiled un-icily at me and she joined me at the balcony.

" Hyo said you are finding me. "

" Yes."

" What do you need?? "

" I want to ask you a favour. Can you teach me English, unnie?? I'm not satisfied with my marks."

Sica unnie raised her eyebrows and she sighed.

" You already are a good student Juhyun. You donxt need my help. But if you really want, I'll help you with your studies."

" Thanks you unnie."

Then sikence filled between us as we both didn't know what to say next. The night was so beautiful so we let ourselves to be wrapped around by the bliss of it. I took stolen glances to Jessica unnie but she never turned around.

After about five minutes of standing there with no words, Sica unnie started again.

" Tell me."

" Yes?? "

" You have something to tell me, right?? "

" Ah, yes."

I hang down my head low and she turned around towards me. I tried all my best to spill her this kind of question.

" Unnie, promise me first that you will not tell it to another unnies."

" Ok."

" Unnie, I want to know that how you will feel if you love someone?? "

" What!!! "

Sica unnie was taken a back by my question. Then she laughed out loud with her dolphin shirk.

" What?? Love?? Juhyun-na, why you ask me that question??? "

" Because you have been people many guys so I think you can explain me. I read some books about love but they didn't satisfied me."

" I do dated many guys but Juhyun-na, if I tell you that I either don't know what is love, will you believe me?? "

" Really?? "

" Immm, I dated because I wanted to find love. By the way, do you like someone??? "

" Ahh, it is…… It is…… "

I found it difficult to tell it directly. Sica unnie was waiting for me patiently. I looked into the dorm and found three person we called " three little kids " as they always made childish pranks on members. I sighed and pointed towards them.

" Ummm?? Who?? "

" The taller one."

" What!!!! "

Jessica unnie shouted suddenly. She then lowered her tone back to normal and asked me in disbelief.

" What makes you to love Yuri??? Don't you know Yuri is my seobang?? Juhyun-na, it's not good. "

" Unnie, what are you talking about?? "

" Wae?? You said you love Yuri."

" I'm not talking about Yuri unnie. The one beside her."

" Huh?? "

Jessica unnie's gaze fell into the one who was laughing like an alligator and running around in the living room.

" Yoona?? "

" Yes."

" Ahh, it's worse than loving Yuri."

I was confused due to her words.

" Why unnie?? "

" Don't you know about Yoona?? She is a player, Juhyun-na. A player. "

" I know."

" She always go out with everyone that asked her out and the next day, she is with another one. She never dated even for a month. C'm on Juhyun-na. Think properly."

" But unnie, it's hard for me. I know her player attitude and I tried to forget about my feelings. But I couldn't help myself. She always runs into my thoughts even I don't invite her."

" Juhyun-na."

" Unnie, I know I shouldn't see my own member like this. But she was the angel of my dreams. She did many caring things for me and this gave me wrong hopes that she too loves me."

" Listen Juhyun. I want to forget you about Yoona."

" Why?? "

" Because I didn't want to see you hurt. You will end up being hurt by Yoona. I know her too well. Player attitude is not an easy one to drop off. Once a player, she will be always player."

" Unnie."

" And even if you want to be with her, you have to wait till she confess you."

" Umm?? Why?? "

" Because in my eyes, she had to confess you. Juhyun-na, if she is the right one for you, you will be together one day. Believe in fate."

I nodded and she smiled towards me. It was rare to see the sweet smile from Jessica unnie which is not as cold as ice but warm with love.

" I understand now unnie."

" Good. Now let's get inside. It is cold here and you will catch a cold. Come."

She put her arm over my shoulder and entered the dorm. I understood what Sica unnie meant. I would wait for Yoona unnie to confess me.

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes, love needs to wait I think.