One day

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Today was a busy day for all SNSD members. They had schedules starting from 6:00am. And they were now going back to their dorm by their van. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon in one van while the other fives were in another.

The ride was a silent one as all the members were tired. Taeyeon was a little uncomfortable as Fany kept giggling beside her whenever her phone vibrated.


Taeyeon's POV

I wanted to kill Yuri. If she didn't refuse to get on this van, I would not have to sit beside Fany. Now, I have to withness the scence that Fany was sending sms with her boyfriend.

Hyoyeon and maknae were sitting in front of us. Maknae was lying on Hyo's thigh and the older one was hugging her so that she would not fall off from the seat. They both were in their fantasy dream lands so they didn't notice what was happening at the back.

Being a little hyper than the other members, Fany didn't sleep and she decided to call her boyfriend. But lucky to me, Siwon oppa is busy now so that she could only send texts  If not, I have to hear their cheesy conversation.

* Giggles   Giggles   Giggles  *

I opened my eyes to peek Fany. She was trying to control her laugh but I could still clearly hear her.

" Ppani ?? "

" Aww, Tae. Sorry. Did I wake you up?? "

" No. I haven't fallen asleep yet."

" Ah, sleep if you want to."

" It's ok. Who are you texting?? Siwon oppa??? "

" Yeah. He is so cute. See."

She showed me her phone. I read some sms and that made my stomach to drop two or three inches down. They were talking sweet things. I glanced to Fany's face and I could see happiness on her face.

" Are you happy??? "

" Of course, I am. He is a wonderful man."

" That's good."

I said and leaned back to my seat. I should be happy for Fany. I should be happy for her. I should be happy. But -

But I was sad because the reason of her smile was not me. The reason of her laugh was not me. It would be the greatest thing if the person she was texting was me. But I know this could be happened never.

" Ppani-ya?? "

" Hmmm?? "

" Do you think I can find someone too??? "

" What?? Tae, what are you talking about?? You are an amazing person. You will find someone soon."

" But I hope that someone is you."

" Excuse me?? "

I noticed that I said wrong things mistakenly and I tried to cover it quickly.

" No. I mean the kind of person like you. I mean you are so understanding to me and so I need someone like you. Yes, I mean someone like you."

" Ahh, I knew. Oh, wait. "

Lucky to me, her phone vibrated again and she shifted her interest from me to her phone again. And then she was giggling herself while checking the content of the message he sent.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I didn't want to see that scense again. It was so hurt.




xxx         xxx         xxx


At that time, in the other van, Yoona was sitting at the back with her parents, Yuri and Jessica while Soosun was sitting in front of them.

" Ah, I m hungry!!! "

" Me, too!!! "

" Just shut up your mouth. I'm trying to take a nap."

" You always are trying to take a nap, Sica."

" Yah, Choi Shikshin, you want a death wish??? "

" Sorry."

Sooyoung was scared with the ice-princess' icy glare. Jessica was satisfied with her bully and she resumed her pretty sleep again.




Sooyoung's POV


I hate Jessica I hate Jessica. I hate Jessica. No, no, no. She is not Jessica. I nicknamed her as Jessicat. She was like a cat who was always clingy to our so-damn-hot black pearl Yuri.

I was pouting myself as I was bully by the ice-princess. And I was hungry too. While I was cursing myself to Sica, an opened pack of chips appeared in front of me.

" Have it."

" Sunny unnie?? "

Sunny was giving me a pack of potato chips with a smile on her face. I was blinking like a kid and asked her.

" Why are you giving me food?? "

" I don't know. You are hungry and I have some food so I shared with you."

" Can I have some too??? "

Yoona saw this and she moved forwards to take away the pack from my hand. But I was faster than her.

" No way. Sunny gave it to me. Not you."

" But- "

" Shut up, Yoong!!! "

" Yes.Sica unnie."

Yoona was frightened by Sica and she was quiet for a while. Sunny was searching in her bag and she pulled out another pack of chips.

" Take it, Yoona."

" Omo. Thanks Sunny unnie. I sware I will never hate your ageyo anymore. You are the best."

Yoona said and she took the food ftom Sunny. I again pouted as I was jealous with Yoona.

" Why are you pouting again?? "

" Because you gave her food, too. I thought I was special so you gave me food."

" Aww, don't be jealous or sad. Yoona is our junior and you are a big sister to her so you should look after her. And you are still special to me although I gave her food too."

" Fine."

I said as I was pleased that she said I was special to her. Then she pouted her cute lips and climbed on my arm.

" But can I use you as my pillow??? I want to sleep too."

" Of course. You can use me as you like."

I said with a red face and she pinched my cheeks. Then she comfortably lean on me and fell into sleep. I sigh while I was watching her sleeping.

Why Lee sunny unnie was so pretty?? I would be the luckiest person if I can possess her.

* sigh *


xxx         xxx        xxx


Yuri's POV

" Girls, wake up. We are here!!! "

I heard manager oppa's voice and opened my eyes. All the members were wake up too except one person. You don't have to think who she is. She is no other than our sleepy-head Jessica Jung who was leaning on the car windowpane and sleeping deeply.

I came out from the car and followed by Yoona. The ageyo queen and shikshin were out of the car too and the only one left in the car was Sica.

" What should we do with her?? "

" Should I wake her up?? "

" Only if you want a bruise on your face again."

Sooyoung suggested but rejected by Yoong.

" But we have ice-prince on the service, here."

" Ice-prince??? "

Sunny nodded her head and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why all the eyes were on me???

" Me?? "

" Yes. You carry your wife to the dorm."

" What!!! "

I shouted but it seemed I had no choice. So I slowly pulled Sica out of the car and Yoong and Soo helped me to put her on my back. I made balanced so that she would not fall off from my back.

" What happened to Jessi??? "

I heard the loud voice of Fany and the other four members joined us. Then we all went to the elevator to our dorm. I was carrying Sica so I walked slower than the others.

When they all were in the elevator, Hyo smirk evily and I widened my eyes. I tried to walk fast in the elevator but I was a little late. The Kim choding closed the elevator and left me outside. Aish, I hate them. Now I've to carry this ice-princess by the stairs.

" Yuri??? "

" Sica, did I wake you up?? "

" No. Are you carrying me?? "

" Yes. They left us here while I was about to enter the elevator so I had to carried you by the stairs."

" I see. Yah!!! Where are you touching??? "

I shift her weight on my back so I moved my hand on her bottom. She slapped me hard and I rolled my eyes.

" Sica, I need to make balance. Geez. What kind of person I am do you think?? I'm not a ert like Taeng."

" Sorry Sorry. Hee hee."

" I forgive you."

" I know. You will always forgive me. Yuri-ya, you are a very good friend of mine. "

" Yes. Yes. Thanks that I love you."

" I know."

She then hugged me by my neck as a make-up and I smiled widely. I totally love the feel of caring Sica. I don't know why but I always care for her since we were young.


She was annoying with me from the first times but I could successfully make friends with her. And now I wondered that can I successfully make her my lover or not.


One day, if I have a chance, I want to be with Jessica, not as a good friend, as a girlfriend. I hope Yulsic will be real one day.......................................................

 

 

 

A/N : What do you think of this fic. And do you want one of them to be together soon. Please comment and tell me your opinions. Thanks you:)