Fears

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was very excited the very next day. He was just sitting in one of those boring History classes and didn't pay attention because he was thinking about how wonderful day it will be after school, the thought making him smile when he imagined that today when he will meet Chanyeol, the latter will actually talk to him. And Baekhyun promised to himself that today, he will talk too – a lot. He couldn't wait for school to end, just drawing some hearts into his book when suddenly, one question caught his attention.

 

“I hope that all of you are prepared for today's trip. Do you have packed your things?” the teacher asked and everyone loudly cheered with 'yes!'

 

Confused, Baekhyun turned to the nearest boy next to him and asked him what trip was teacher talking about. The latter looked at him as if he was crazy and then spoke.

 

“Seriously? He was mentioning this trip past week, dude. We're leaving today at 6pm and the trip lasts 2 weeks. It's something like camp.” he said, soon turning away.

 

W-what?? But I don't remember anything like that! I'm not even packed!! Baekhyun started panicking. Of course he didn't remember it since he was really distracted by Chanyeol. ! What to do? He panicked even more when he realized that his friends won't help him now. Friends.. he sighed and suddenly, the trip wasn't as important to him. He had to make up with his friends first – and the sooner the better. So he decided that he will go to them on lunch break and after school he will run home and pack as fast as he could. Another sigh escaped his lips and he laid his head on the desk, thinking about what exactly he should have said to his friends. Should he just tell the truth? About Chanyeol and about everything that has happened? Yes, yes, he should. There was nothing else to do or say and now that the handsome boy opened up to him, now that he spoke, he could introduce him to his friends after some time. He was interrupted form his thoughts by bellring so he jumped up and packed his things, soon looking at his wristwatch just to widen his eyes. L-lunch break? Already? He was quite surprised that the day went by so fast and he was also very, very nervous. What if his friends won't forgive him? What if they will yell at him and send him away? Well, he had to at least try so he walked out of classroom, right into a cafeteria where he saw his friends. Yes, they were first there as always. Just that thought made him smile. However, as he got closer and closer, his hands started to sweat and he gulped. Key saw him and informed all of boys so they were all looking at him. Baekhyun could swear that he was about to faint as he stopped in front of their table but he couldn't say anything, just standing there and looking at his shoes which seemed to be more interesting than ever. Unfortunately, nobody spoke first so he had to be the one to do it.

 

He took a deep breath and bit his lip, looking up at boys. His heart was beating too fast. Will I have a heartattack? He thought but that didn't stop him from opening his mouth. However, he was cut off by Chen's voice.

 

“Breath and have a seat. You look like you are about to faint, Baek.”

 

“Are you okay? Do you wanna take a sip?” Tao handed him a bottle of water after Baekhyun sat down.

 

That was the moment which broke Baekhyun. Because how could his friends be so perfect? How could they worry about him even after he left them behind? He didn't know when but few tears escaped his beautiful eyes.

 

“I'm- I'm so sorry.” his voice broke as he bit his bottom lip.

 

“Aww.. c'mon, don't cry, you cute human being.” Key's voice was heard as he hugged Baekhyn close to him.

 

Jonghyun, who could see that Key was close to tears too, smiled and put comforting hand on his shoulder. The same went fro Kris since he saw that Tao was trying to hide the fact that he wanted to shed tears, too. Chen and Sehun looked at each other and laughed. No way in hell that they would comfort each other.

 

“It's true that we were angry.. but it was more about being worried and kind of disappointed, you know.” Jonghyun said softly and Tao nodded.

 

“Jonghyun's right. You were closing to yourself and we were worried. And you rejected us so much..” Chinese boy sighed and leaned more on Kris' shoulder.

 

After some time, when Baekhyun stopped crying, he looked at boys. “I'm really sorry. I wasn't closing to myself.. it's just..” he started but sighed.

 

“Explain then.” Sehun smiled slightly.

 

And so Baekhyun told his story. How he found this strange boy who didn't talk to him, how he was so interested in him that he couldn't focus on other things and how he made a promise to himself that he WILL make him answer and talk to him. He also explained them that he was distanding himself because he didn't want to lie to them, nor he could tell them the truth 'cause he knew that they would want to meet Chanyeol and the latter wasn't prepared for that. Then he told them about that time he almost gave up but them met Kai who explained why Chanyeol didn't talk. Baekhyun, of course, didn't tell his friends that reason, he just apologized and said that it's not something he should tell. His friends understood so he continued telling how he almost gave up for a second time and that was when Chanyeol stopped him. As the boy was saying this, Key let out a sound similar to squeal.

 

“Now THIS sounds like from some movie!” he said with big smile gracing his lips.

 

“Yeah, that boy has style. Letting you get attached, desperate and then – BOOM! Stopping you from leaving becau-” Kris stopped speaking when he saw that everyone was looking at him with weird faces.

 

“What the hell, man..” Sehun said and Tao just giggled, kissing his boyfriend while whispering that he found his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter