Talking

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stay, please.."

 

Low whisper was heard.

 

______________________

 

Baekhyun froze on the spot with wide eyes, not knowing if it was just his imagination or if Chanyeol really whispered to his ear. He didn't move for a while because he was too shocked to do anything but his lips opened on their own account.

 

“W-what?” he stuttered in whisper-like voice.

 

Chanyeol turned his head a bit just to cough and then he put his lips near the latter's ear again. “I.. I will do my best so.. stay, please. I don't think I can do it without you, Baekhyun.” he said in rough which was caused by ages of not talking, and his arms around Baekhyun tightened.

 

Baekhyun, on the other hand almost forgot how to breathe because damn! Chanyeol's voice was so deep and so beautiful, and even though now it was rough, Baekhyun understood why. After couple of minutes of just staying there, Baekhyun stepped back slowly and looked at the taller boy sitting on the bench. Out of nowhere, he pinched skin on his hand and hissed, not caring that Chanyeol was looking at him with raised eyebrows because all he thought about was that it wasn't dream. Chanyeol really TALKED to him. He felt as if butterflies started frying in his stomach – tickling yet good feeling. When he got enough of courage, he looked at the other boy and swallowed.

 

“You.. you are really talking to me. Ch-chanyeol, you are talking!” he almost shouted and even jumped a bit because of happiness he felt.

 

The older boy couldn't really control his expressions yet since he didn't use it for such a long time but tiny smile found its way to his lips. “Yes, I am. Thanks to you. So now.. you can't leave me, understand?” she said and Baekhyun could hear a grin in tone of his voice though it was unseen on his face.

 

Nodding quickly, he sat down next to Chanyeol again. “Woah, I really lost all of my hope and confidence. I thought I will have to leave and not to bother you again.” he said with small sigh before smiling at the latter, his eyes forming crescents – something Chanyeol loved though he never said it.

 

“I'm sorry, really. You were never bothering me, I was really happy that you kept coming to me.” he started after longer silence, still getting used to idea of talking. “I was just afraid and so used to being quiet that I didn't know how to.. answer. I'm really sorry though. I could see how disappointed you were and I really wanted to answer or react but just.. I'm sorry.” he said in the end with difficulties and lowered his head.

 

Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat and although he knew that Chanyeol was right, that he had hurt him, all he could think of now was that Chanyeol was talking to him. Nobody could have made him talk in those years but him, Baekhyun, could. He smiled at this thought and patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

“It's okay, Chanyeol. I understand that you could do nothing about that at that time. I'm just happy that you're talking to me now. I have to admit that I was feeling embarrassed at first because it was just me who talked all the time but I got quite used to it.” he said amused and when Chanyeol lifted his head up, Baekhyun's world has stopped and his breath hitched – Chanyeol was smiling handsomely.

 

“I like it, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter