First Sight

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School has just ended and Baekhyun was walking home – alone. However, he didn’t mind being alone. On the contrary, he liked that quiet path he was walking on. Being sophomore at Seoul High School he was quite popular among students. He had good grades, many friends, loving family and he was cute and innocent. His friends often joked about him being hyperactive and smiling all the time but that was one of things they liked about him. Another thing was his voice. The boy was great at singing and his voice could really melt a heart if he wanted to.

 

Walking home not really paying attention where he was going since he has known that path since forever, his thoughts flew to various things but wet feeling on his cheeks disturbed him from his thinking and he looked up to the sky only to see that it started to rain. Not heavy rain but one of those refreshing, soft rains. A smile immediately appeared on his lips because he liked the weather like that. That’s why he didn’t even quicken his pace like he should but instead he closed his eyes and lifted his hands a bit so he could feel raindrops. After a while of walking slowly and enjoying a calm atmosphere he was in a park near his house when he spotted someone sitting on his favorite bench. He used to sit on that bench every evening when the weather was warm or when he wanted to just think and be alone.

He walked a bit closer and he had a hard time to hold his lips closed because there on the bench sat a boy – very handsome boy in Baekhyun’s opinion. He was just sitting there, looking kind of bored or maybe… emotionless? Baekhyun couldn’t really tell which one it was but something in his head and heart was making him to go and talk to the boy before he disappeared for good.

And so Baekhyun put his hands into pockets and went to that mysterious stranger. When he was just a few steps away from him the latter had hard time to hold in chuckle because boy’s light brown hair was kind of messy but Baekhyun thought that it just added to his handsomeness. His skin looked good too, slightly tanned – opposite of Baekhyun’s actually – and his lips were perfect. Quite kissable, he thought and his suddenly dry lips before he widened his eyes almost in panicked manner because he thought he was going crazy. W-what did I just thought??

Of course, Baekyun knew that he preferred boys but no one has ever caught his interest. So why this boy? He asked himself before looking at the boy again just to see that he was looking at him as well. Baekhyun thought there was something weird with his face. Was it because his face was so handsome? Flawless? Cute? Or perfect? But no. That wasn’t it although those things were righ. However, the weird thing was that the boy’s face was emotionless. No emotion nor reaction to younger boy’s arrival. So Baekhyun smiled his best smile and waved at the stranger once.

 

“Hi-“ he said and waited for a reply.

 

But that didn’t come. The boy sitting on a bench just looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter