Three: His Young Heart

A Fanboy's Heart

Author's note: Some characters (esp Luhan's classmates) here are just made up so that it'll somehow sound real. By the way, Angela here is played by Angela Yeung.

===================

She's a big fan of Sergeant Keroro and Nodame Cantabile. She likes Johnny Depp a lot. Her favorite color is white. Uhhmm..

"Mr. Lu?" I got back to my senses when I realized that our teacher is infront of me. I straightened my back and looked at Ken that is behind me. "Don't look at anyone, Mister. I know you do well in math but you're still a student. That means: you still need to listen to your teachers." He said and his small eyes became bigger than a ping pong ball. I nodded and apologized.

I really hate him although I love the subject. He is the most boring person that I've ever met. His receding hairline is a sign that he is a cranky old man who answers his own questions during class discussion.

We are now inside the school's caf, eating our lunch. I'm with Ken, Angela, Fei and Dao.

"They are all so pretty. Look at them."
Fei is watching on her phone and she is forcing Angela to look at it but she seems not interested. "What's so special about them?" That's her remark after they watched on Fei's phone.

Maybe she's right. There's nothing special about that group but now that I found out that Seohyun is there, I will support them no matter what.

"Angela, what will you do later?" I'm eating ramen and I stopped when I heard Ken asked this question to her. She pouts her lips while thinking.

Angela is really beautiful. If I've seen her earlier, I think I might fall for her. I met her after that summer when I saw Juhyun. She was a transferee, every guy likes her not just because she is beautiful but also because she is polite and very gentle.

"I'll go home. Why?" Her eyes were fixed on Ken who suddenly tapped my shoulder before saying, "Luhan needs to buy something. I can't accompany him.. So I was thinking if you could?"

It's true that I asked Ken if he can come with me because I'm planning to go to some cafés and asked if they are offering summer jobs since I want to work before college starts.

She nodded her head at Ken before smiling at me. I can only shake my head while Ken winks at me.

Our class ended earlier because our prof told us that he needs to attend a meeting. I was about to go out when I remembered that Ken asked Angela to go with me. I sighed and waited for her to come out. I lean on the wall beside the door and closed my eyes. When I opened them, I saw her standing beside me.

"I thought you forgot about me." She said before smiling widely. I returned a smile and started walking with her.

"What will you buy?" She asked when we got out. Her hair is swaying as the wind blows.

"Fruits." I lied. I'm not comfortable that she's around when I hop from a café to another. At least if we buy fruits, it will not take us long. Besides, we still have classes tomorrow, I don't want her tired.

After we bought fruits. I asked her to eat dinner with me. At first, she said no but I insisted that's why we're here in a restaurant.

"What's your favorite fruit?" She asked while we are waiting for our food.

"Apples." I plainly said and she pouted. She hates apples? I should've said strawberries since I've heard that most girls like it.

"You're too aloof." She coldly said then our order came.

We ate silently because she's not even looking at me. I kept on llooking at her expression but she's not giving me a clue. What did I do? Is there a meaning when you picked apple as your favorite fruit? I don't know.

I paid for our food and we exited the place.

She's still talking while we're on the bus. She will go down first before me. Her house is nearer than mine. When the bus stopped, she immediately stood up without saying a word. I followed her. When we got down, I pulled her by her elbow.

"I'm sorry if I've offended you." I said and she widened her eyes when she looked at me.

"Why did you come down? Your house is on the nest stop right?" She said while looking down.

"I need to make sure that you come home safe. I'm a guy, Angela." I reason out as she starts to walk so I followed her.

She's not talking so I let her be. When we reached her house, she faced me.

"You're so insensitive. I'm trying to talk with you but you always kill the conversation. I don't get you." She bowed down her head and I panicked when I saw her sobbing.

"Hey.. Angela. Stop cryi-"

"But I don't get myself even more. Because I like you inspite of that!" She shouted at me and I widened my eyes. No! She can't like me.

"I'm sorry Angela." I said and left her there.

She shouldn't like me because my heart is already reserved for someone.

----------------------------------------

COMMENTS ARE LOVED ♥

Double update for all of you :)