Two: His Young Heart

A Fanboy's Heart

I promised my bestfriend that I'll try to at least talk with Angela and it starts today. I look at myself in the mirror and ruffled  my hair. Hair. I don't even get why girls spend too much just for their hair, well they are girls and girls are as complicated as their tangled hairs. I wonder if Ju Hyun also did something with her hair. Ju Hyun. When will I see you again?

"Goodmorning!" I smiled as I saw my mom arranging breakfast with my grandmother. "I didn't go with your dad today. I want to see you with your uniform besides this is your senior year." Mom answered my unasked question. Yep I'm gonna graduate soon, but a day flies like a year. I wonder how soon. "Tell me Han, what will you take in college?" I stare at mom and grandma who both stopped from eating and are waiting for my answer. "Photography. Mom, I already told you that." They both giggle and I just scratch my nape.

Good thing about this family is that they don't push me in doing my dad's business. They want me to create my own name and I'm so thankful for that. "I better go now." I said but before I can step out, mom shouted and that made me stop. "Ah Han, your dad and I will go to Korea next week. We'll stay there for three days just to arrange some business." Korea. That's the place where I can find Ju Hyun. I turn around to face my mom. "Can I come?"

I arrived at school 10 minutes before the time. I feel so lifeless, mom said no because they already fixed everything and my passport has not been renewed. There's really no way for me to go there.

"Yo my Lu!" It's Kevin or Ken to make it short. He draped his hand on my shoulder. "This is the day that you'll hang out with Angela. Don't worry about me, I can handle myself." I just smiled at him and head to my locker. "Is something wrong?" He asked but I'm still irritated to answer that's why I just shook my head. "Oh it's Angela. Go talk to her!" He is pushing me as Angela is heading towards us. I feel so irritated that's why I smash my locker with my hand. "Ken please." I left him there and headed my way to my first class.

I comfortably sit on my chair and rest my head on the table, facing the window, staring at the sky. I know I shouldn't have acted that way but I'm depressed and I don't like being pushed. I thought this is my chance to see her again but I was wrong. I can't see her and I will never ever see her again.

"Have you heard about the new girl group in Korea?"
"They look ok."
"They're really cute!"
"So Nyuh Shi Dae?"
"Yeah! You should check them out!"
I covered my ear and closed my eyes because my classmates talk so loud. They are making me more depressed. I don't want to hear Korea anymore. It makes me sick. Before I can even take a nap, someone tapped my shoulder. I sit up straight and saw Angela sitting on the chair beside me.
"Are you feeling well? You don't look ok." She touched my forehead to see if I have a fever. She smiled and sigh when she found out that I'm ok. "I was so worried about you. Ken told me that you're not feeling well." I looked at Kevin who is currently chatting with some of our girl classmates. He showed me some thumbs up when he catch me looking at him. I just shake my head and turn to look at Angela again. "Yeah. My head kinda hurts earlier." I lied.

This day came by fast and it feels good. I'm now heading to my last class. When I came in, everyone is noisy. Our teacher's not yet here, maybe he's not coming. One of my girl classmate kept on shouting about this 'new' girl group in South Korea. I saw Ken and he hurriedly sit on the chair beside me. "What is Fei up to?" I asked him as soon as he sat next to me. "She's being crazy about a certain group but damn they're hot." He said and handed me a paper. "Really? I don't freakin' believe you. All girls are hot in your eyes you ." I mocked him but he just shook his head while laughing. "What's this anyway?" I asked as I played with the paper that he handed me. "That's the girl group. The HOT girl group." He said so I give them a chance.

I looked at it and saw girls with hats on, collared white shirts and brown skirts. They look ok. I stare at them, I mean I stare at a certain girl. The girl in the middle. The girl with bangs who is smiling brightly in the camera. That smile. That smile is my kind of keeps.

"It's Ju Hyun." It came out of my mouth unknowingly. "What?" Ken grab the picture and look at it. "That's her Ken. That's Ju Hyun." Ken scratched his head before saying, "Who the hell is Ju Hyun?" I look at him and tap his shoulder. "My first love." I said but he just laughed at me. "Seriously? How are you sure that it's her. Look at this. She looks like these two, they're like sisters or triplets." He said while pointing at the other two who somehow look like Ju Hyun. I scratched my head and grab the paper before I approach Fei. I don't care if she'll think I'm gay. This is now or never.

"Fei, can you tell me their names?" I asked as soon as I tapped her shoulder. I noticed that Angela is currently talking to her. Fei looked at me bewildered. "They look good right? You should listen to their songs!" I just want their names. I want to shout at Fei but I know it's not right. "Their names." I try to sound calm. Angela grab the picture in my hand. "Why Han? Why are you so interested about them?" Angela said while still looking at the picture. "Nothing." I said to end this conversation. I grab my bag and walk out the room. I'm sure that our teacher won't come. If they can't help me, I'll help myself with their names.

I got home and I saw grandma planting some sunflowers infront of our house. I went near her and kissed her cheek. "Oh! You're so early. Your grandpa is cooking some roast duck. Hurry hurry help him." I smiled and hurriedly went to the kitchen. My stomach growled as soon as I smelled the peking duck. "Yeye really knows my favorite food." I said and he ruffled my hair. "I bet you smelled this delicious food that's why you came home early." I just laughed and was about to help him but he tapped my hand. "Hey hey you should change first. I can handle this. I'll just call you if I'm finish." I nodded and head inside my room.

As soon as I changed, I opened my pc and typed in the search bar Shao Nu Shi Dai. A lot of things appeared. I clicked the site that's entitled: 'Know More About SNSD.' The first picture was TaeYeon, it says here that she's the leader and she's the oldest. I scroll more and stopped when I thought that it's Ju Hyun, but it says here that she's Yuri. It also happened to me when I saw Yoona. And then the last member. I'm not yet scrolling down. I'm afraid. I'm scared to know that she's really this girl and if she's not really this girl. If she's really this girl, it means that she'll meet a lot of people and it may be hard to reach her. But if she's not this girl, it means that I should stop because I'll never really get another chance to see my first love. I scrolled down and my eyes popped out.

Real Name:Seo Joo Hyun
Birthday: June 28, 1991

I'm older than her. I found her. I opened youtube and search their group and watched Into The New World. She's so cute in here. Her ears are like the ears of fairies. That same smile. The smile that made me fall.

"Yesss!!" I shouted and hum their song.

I created a baidu account and set my name as 'SeoJooHyun Bar' and I also created a weibo account that's entitled 'SJHFanbase.' I'm confident because I know they won't know me. Besides, I also have a weibo account, my real account. I feel so giddy right now. I'm her first fanboy fansite master-nim.

---------------------------------------------

COMMENTS ARE LOVED ♥