First kiss

Chasing happiness

We were at one of the most famous clubs at Seoul city. Jiyong and Teddy arranged for VIPs room and only bigbang, 2ne1, and se7en and teddy there. They drank a lot and I danced with the girls.

2ne1 girls all chipped in to buy me a luxury bag which is very expensive.

“Omo! You didn’t have to buy me gift Bom unni! This must be really expensive?”

“It’s ok Charlie! The girls and I all chipped in besides it’s your first birthday with YG family we have to buy a memorable gift for you.”

I thanked all the girls of 2ne1. I have spend a lot of time with them when they got back from Japan. Bom unni and Minzy were the two I am very closed to. Specially Bom unni, I spend a lot of time with her in gym because she is always scolded by Hwang sabunim.

Seungri came in with a big panda stuffed toy with him.

“Charlie! Here’s my gift to you it’s a big panda so you’ll always remember that the panda from bigbang gave it to you. kekeke”

“thank you oppa. It’s so big and cute!!!” I hugged the stuffed toy

“like oppa right???” he said doing his aegyo again

“right… like oppa!”

Seunghyun oppa wasn’t still here. I wonder where he is.

“oppa. Where are you? Aren’t you coming?”

Just then someone sneaked at my back and whispered “why? Miss me already?”

I startled and I saw it was seunghyun oppa. I wanted to hug him if it weren’t for this big panda I was holding.

Seunghyun oppa got the panda and hid our faces behind it then he kissed me on the lips. Then he walked away and headed to the other boys. It was my very first kiss. His lips were very soft I wanted to kiss him more but people might notice good thing everyone was all busy partying and thanks for that big panda nobody noticed it.

I could feel my cheeks were burning. I was going back to the table when Jiyong oppa noticed that my cheeks are really red.

“OMO! Charlie! Why are you really red?? Did you drink a lot already?”

I panicked, I didn’t know what to tell him, I haven’t got a drink yet, and I didn’t know what to do. Seunghyun oppa must have noticed that I didn’t know what to say.

“Why are you blushing? You must have flirted with a cute boy?” he said teasing me then everyone started to laugh.

“How did you know oppa? a guy near the restroom came to me and said I was pretty that’s why im blushing ” I answered Seunghyun oppa then stop laughing. Then I laughed. He was buying it. He started it and I ended it. And everyone started to tease me.

Seunghyun oppa and I didn’t seat next to each other during the celebration and instead we texted each other. We didn’t want anyone to notice.

Oppa, it’s getting really late I have photo shoot tomorrow. I don’t want to end the party but I really have to go. Help me?” I texted him

“don’t worry I got this.”

Teddy hyung I need to go. I have to go somewhere early tomorrow. Is it ok?”

“Why are you asking me permission? It’s Charlie’s party why not ask her” Teddy said to him while pointing at me

“Charlie, I have to go is it ok?” he was saying it infront of everyone.

it’s ok  Seunghyun oppa. I too must be going I have photo shoot tomorrow. I’m sorry everyone. But I’ll be staying a little more I’m still waiting for DD oppa. But please do continue to party” I said all to them while smiling. I didn’t want to ruin their party they were all having a good time.

“Charlie, why don’t you go with Seunghyun.” Se7en oppa said

“It’s ok I’ll wait for DD oppa to pick me up. Besides my dorm is far from Seunghyun oppa’s house”

“it’s ok. I’ll be going back to the company to get something. I could drop you off to your dorm.”

“oh ok thank you oppa. I’ll just text DD oppa to not get me here anymore.”

I thanked everyone before leaving with Seunghyun oppa.

During the ride home I was at the back seat with Seunghyun oppa.

“Oppa, why don’t you know how to drive?”

“it’s just I don’t have time to learn. And I feel like a boss when I have a driver.” He said to me while smiling

I can’t help it but to laugh so hard.

but oppa, I think it’s hotter if guys drive. I like the image of bad guys who drive luxury cars.” Then he frowned. “but oppa I still like you..” I said to him and I could see him smile again and he held my hands tightly. I fell asleep from the ride home.

The next morning I woke up in my bed already and beside me was the big panda seungri gave me with a note on it.

“Don’t worry I’ll keep your secret with Seunghyun hyung. Only the 3 of us know what happened last night”

I smiled when I remembered that it was my first kiss with Seunghyun oppa.

Today was my first photo shoot.

The concept of my album was fierce and girl power. Every clothes I wear was provocative but somehow stayed to be classy. This day was very long.

I guess Seunghyun oppa was still asleep because he wasn’t texting me.

“Oppa. Did you carry me to the bed last night? You should have woken me up instead.”

10 minutes later he replied. “sorry I just woke up. My body hearts and oppa is sick right now. Oppa carried heavy stuffs last night. ^-^”

“oppa!!!!!!! Stop it!! I know I’m heavy don’t worry I’ll spend a lot of time in the gym and less time with you.. ^-^”

“Omo!!! Oppa is just kidding!! You are not heavy in fact you should eat more! You should spend a lot of time with oppa!! Oppa will feed you!!”

“Feed me oppa a lot of ice cream and chocolates ok? Wait oppa I have to go back to the set. Text you later ^-^”

The shoot was very tiring instead of finishing it In 2 days we had to finish it in 1 day and tomorrow will be shooting my first mv. Then at the end of this week we will be releasing the album.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry if this chapter is kinda lame. the text conversation was just so cheesy hahaha