i don't love you!

Chasing happiness

“Good morning oppa, it’s so early to wake up! But I’m excited for my music video. Wish me luck oppa!”

I texted Seunghyun oppa as soon as I woke up. We were on our way to the scene. It was in a modern house an hour away from Seoul. The song that I was going to shoot was my first single it was the song with Seunghyun. The concept of the video was a couple fighting a lot but still ended together, like what the song wants to say. A love-hate relationship.

I didn’t notice that Seunghyun replied an hour later to my text.

I heard they hired a professional actor to play as you partner. He must be really handsome. Don’t let oppa be jealous ok? ^-^”

I had no time to reply because I had to do hair and makeup.  When I got to the set I saw the actor that was going to play the role of my partner. His back was facing me so I wasn’t able to see who was it. He was tall, kinda slim, and he was wearing a white suit. He kinda looks like…. Omo that’s Seunghyun oppa! Then he turned around, I was right!

“Ok, Seunghyun and Charlie we need you on the set” the director called over the megaphone. I went to the scene it was inside the master’s bedroom. I looked at him and he just smiled. Seriously this guy is something.

“Your first scene is you 2 would be fighting in the bedroom. Just make it realistic. Seunghyun you’re the actor just do what you do best.”

Since it was my first time doing this I got a lot of retakes. DD oppa called be to the side “Charlie are you ok? I know you’re nervous but I know you can do it. Think of things that make you go mad.”

Seunghyun then talked to me. “Charlie, think of something that will make you mad.”

“But oppa, I can’t think of anything. Director must be angry at me right now.”

Aniyo. You’re still new here. He’ll understand that’s why I’m here to help you. Just follow my lead”

“ACTION” the director shouted

“I never really loved you! I’m just playing with your head!”

That triggered me it felt so real that tears were starting to fall. So I went with the flow. I threw things at him I slapped him, I hit his chest repeatedly.

“CUT!!”

Then Seunghyun hugged me tightly. I was so in to it that I almost forgot that it was all acting.

“Very good Charlie. It really was almost real.” The director said to me before I went to the dressing room to change.

The next scene was all cute. They had to film us while playing video games and being all cute with each other. It was easier for me this time since it was probably the only thing we do during our secret dates. It went natural.

“That scene was easy. Ok the next scene is a bed scene. You will not really going to say anything here. You’re both going to act that you’re both mad at each other then Seunghyun will hug Charlie from behind. Then Charlie you’ll face him and then kiss him. This would be our final scene. Get yourselves ready.”

After hearing what the director wanted to do I looked at seunghyun and I can feel my heart pounding. He only smiled when he heard it. I’m not comfortable kissing in front of all lot of people but wait I just got my first kiss the other night. This is gonna be interesting.

 I went straight to DD oppa

“Oppa….. do we really have to do this?” I asked DD oppa I was really nervous. I know it’s Seunghyun oppa, but still I’m scared. What will my parents say to me if they saw this scene.

“OK PLACES EVERYBODY!” I heard the director shout

I went to the bed and lay down. Then Seunghyun oppa followed me to the bed. I guess he was the only one excited.

I tried my best not to freeze or anything but every time Seunghyun oppa touches me I can’t help but freeze. I know that people watching around me sees that I’m not comfortable with it.

“OK so I guess Charlie you can’t do it. How about we turn it around? Instead of lying in the bed, Seunghyun you sit at the edge of the bed. Charlie you’ll be lying in the bed first then you will hug Seunghyun from behind. Then Seunghyun will kiss Charlie. Ok?”

Well I guess I can do that. Lying in bed with Seunghyun was kinda a little too much for me.

We did it but instead of a long kiss I pulled away quickly.

YAH! Charlie! Don’t pull away unless I say cut!” the director shouted at me.

We did the scene again, the kiss was longer this time, I could feel that Seunghyun is not acting anymore. The kiss was getting intense. Why isn’t the director saying cut??? Though I kinda was enjoying the kiss. It was like so long when the director said cut.

CUT!! VERY GOOD!! THAT’S WHAT I CALL ACTING!” I heard the director shouted and we ended the kiss. Though I didn’t want to end it.

After the shooting we all thanked the crew and director before leaving.

I was with DD oppa during the car ride back to the company.

“Charlie you did great today. If the director didn’t shouted cut a while ago your kiss with Seunghyun might never stop. I think you were enjoying the kiss with Seunghyun?” DD oppa said trying to tease me.

“Oppa! How can you say that! The director said that I shouldn’t pull away unless he called out cut! Besides, the director took too long to say cut!” I said in my defense.

“Why are you so defensive? I was just kidding!” he said laughing at my response.

I wanted to text Seunghyun oppa but I didn’t know what to tell him after the video shoot.

But as if he read my mind he then texted me.

“Charlie, why aren’t you texting me? are you mad at oppa? Please forgive oppa if you’re mad.”

“Aniyo oppa, I’m not mad. Why would I be?”

 “I don’t know? It might be the kiss a while ago. I’m so sorry if I went a little too far.”

“No oppa, I’m not mad. It’s just it was uncomfortable since a lot of people were watching us.”

“oh is that so? Ok then next time we’ll do it when were alone. Kekekeke ^-^”

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“What? Is it not what boyfriends and girlfriends do? ^-^”

“I guess so….”

“so you’re my girlfriend now????????? ^-^”

“Oppa! You tricked me!”

“What? You don’t want oppa to be your boyfriend?? :(”

“I didn’t say that!! Oppa!!”

“So you’re my girlfriend? ^-^’’

“Let’s just keep it between us oppa ^-^”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry i don't know how to write this chapter. i don't know how to direct the mv sad

and yah it's kinda lame how Seunghyun asked Charlie to be his girlfriend. so yah i'm sorry.

i'll promise i'll make it up for you on the next chapters laugh

AND BTW, THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!! IT MAKES ME WANT TO DO BETTER!!
laugh