Chapter 15: Mom's enemy?

The 3 bestfriends

Naeun's POV

 

I was awake by some cold liquid splashed on my face. I opened my eyes slowly and saw three huge man with a tiger tattoo on their right arm they seems like they are in their 30s and one of them looked like 40s. 

 

'Hey Son Naeun.' The man with red hair said while I tried struggling but my arms, body and limp were tight against a pole. 

 

'Who are you guys?' I asked coldly trying not to sound sacred.

 

'Ah.. you definitely got your 'cold tone' from your mom.' He said.

 

'I asked who are you guys.' I repeated my question while the other three man started laughing creepily, 'what's so funny.'

 

'didn't you heard it from your mom about us?' The other man with blonde hair said while I shook my head.

 

'Very well then, call her.' They dialed some number on my phone and put it against my ear.

 

'Umma..' I said as she picked you the phone.

 

'Naeun?! Where are you?!' Umma asked worriedly on the line I was about to reply but the red haired man took the phone away.

 

'Hey. Im Jungrim. ' the red haired guys said to Umma, 'ha. Don't worry, your daughter will be very safe in our hands.. BUT, if you don't follow our words, I can't grantee you that your beautiful daughter will be safe. So better behave.' Then he end the call.

 

'Did my Umma offend you guys?' I asked. 'Yeah. Greatly.' The guy with brownish hair said, 'we wont let her off that easily. Maybe... including you and a girl name.. JUNG EUNJI?' I widen my eyes at Eunji unnie name.

 

'What? Don't touch her! She's not related to Umma!' I shouted but they slapped me, 'Ugh.'

 

'But she's related to you isn't it? I heard she's quite rich too. Should we call her?' The red haired guy said. 

 

'No! She's just my classmate.' I answered and glared at them. 

 

'Finefine. It depends on our mood though. Be good.' Then the red haired guy went away. 

 

Gahhh.... who are they? They better not hurt Eunji unnie..

 

 

 

Bomi's POV

 

'It looks really good on you unnie!' I praised Chorongie as she put on a necklace while she aimed her beautiful smile at me.

'Thanks bbom.' I smiled and peck her cheek lightly while she blushed and smacked me on my arm.

 

'Yah, It's public!' I grinned. 

 

'So? Are you embarrassed?' I teased while she out away the necklace and walked out of the store not waiting for me.

 

'Awww are you angry?' I pouted. 'I'm not.' She said and continued walking and shopping for some caps.

 

Just then Eunji called me.

 

EUNJI: Bomi-ah! Have you seen Naeunnie? 

BOMI: Naeun? No? I was with Chorong unnie the whole day. Oh ya! I forget to tell you that me and chorongie is dating!! 

EUNJI: CONGRATULATIONS BOMI. 

BOMI: Why you sound so scarastic? 

EUNJI: Because that was not why I call you for!

BOMI: *roll eyes* Then Why?!

EUNJI: Naeun is Missing!!

BOMI: *Widen her eyes* What?!!!

EUNJI: can you ask Chorong unnie to come to Naeun's house now? I'm on my way there.

BOMI:  OKAY

 

 

 

'Chorongie!! Let's go!!' I went to chorongie and dragged her out of the shopping complex not bothering to hear her questions until we took a cab.

 

'Yah Yoon bomi! I'm not yet done with my shopping!!' She shouted after I told the driver the location. 

 

'Is your shopping more important Or Naeun?' I asked seriously. 'Naeun?' She starred at me with confusion all over her face. 

 

'She's missing.' I answered. 'WHAT?! ISN'T SHE WITH EUNJI?' She shouted. 'I dun know what exactly happened. Eunji called me and ask us to rush over to Naeun's house now.' I replied while I could see her eyes full of worries.

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

'Keep the change please.' I said and got out of the cab before rushing to Naeun's house.

 

'EUNJI!' Son Umma came and hugged me tightly, 'I think Naeun is kidnapped!' 

 

'What? How you know??' I broke the hug while she pointed to her phone.

 

'Someone called me and said they have Naeun..' she cried. 

 

'Then how much they wan?' I asked, 'I can pay the ransom.' 

 

'They don't want money.' She replied, 'they want mine and Naeun's life..' I stop breathing for a comment when she said that.

 

'What you mean...?' I asked.

 

'They are coming after me, Eunji ya.. It's all my fault!' She broke down and cried.

 

'Tell me.. what happened?' I calmed her down.