Chapter 14: Confession and Scream

The 3 bestfriends

Bomi's POV

AHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I WANT TO CONFESS BUT WHENEVER I FACE HER, NOTHING COMES OUT FROM MY MOUTH! ><

'Bomi? are you okay?' i snapped out of my thoughts and look at Chorong unnie who was frowning. 

'a..ah,yeah..' i stammered. 'what is it that you want to say? dun tell me you call me out at 10pm just to let me see you stammering over something and zoning out.' Chorong unnie yawned. 

 

ugh.. Yoon Bomi.. its now or never.. 

'i.........i..' i was still stuttering ughh curse this stuttering.. i looked at Chorong unnie who has a curious look on her fave while waiting for me to answer.

'i....like you, unnie..' i confessed. Her face immediately changed and wide open.

'w..wha' she asked as she regained her posture. 'i know it may be sudden.. but.. i really liked you since we met at the lift..' i hung my head low, as i continued, 'i know you still like Naeun. But please can you give me a chance to try out this relatopnship? just one chance..' 

'i.. bomi-ah..' she seems uncertain.. 

there you go, i lose my chance.

 

'its okay unnie.. i understand...' i smile alittle. 'i should go now..' i turn away then i felt chorong unnie grab my hand.

 

'okay.' she said. Huh? i turn back to her as she smiles alittle.

'let's try this out.' she repeated. 'i.. really?' my eyes sparkled. she nodded and smile while i immediately hugged her. 

 

PS. SUDDEN CONFESSION I KNOW >< 

 

Naeun's POV

 

 

'NAEUN-AH WAKEY!!' I bolted up from the loud voice. 'Ughhh unnie!!! U gave me a shock!' I groaned. 'Heuhehe sorry!' She apologized and pull me up from my beauty sleep. 'What do you want unnie? Its only 8am.' I glanced at the clock and said.

 

'Dun be such a pig naeunnie!' She teased and dragged me to the bathroom, 'now prepare yourself.'

'Hiazz..' maybe its a bad idea to let eunji unnie stay overnight...

 

'I'm done unnie.' I came out the toilet still with my pajamas on. 'Go change. Let's go for a morning exercise!!!!!' Eunji unnie said excitingy then shoved me some clothes and push me in the toilet.

 

'UNNIEEE I DUN WAN GO FOR EXCERISE! I WANT TO SLEEP!' I shouted from the toilet. 'NO! ITS GOOD TO EXCERISE IN THE MORNING. SO NOW GO!' She said.

 

 

~Park~

 

So yeah, i was literally dragged out of my house and pulled all the away to the park with this energetic Eunji unnie who is currently forcing me to do some warm up excerises.

 

'Ahhh.. unnie.. its so embarrasing.!' I complained as i saw many people around us.

 

'How is it embarrasing? Others are doing exercises too!' She said cheerfully, 'now lets jog!' She started jogging away from me. Ahh jinjia.. i'm not doing it. I sat down on the ground and eunji unnie realized that i'm not jogging.

 

'What are you doing?' She ran back to me. 'I'm not jogging... i'm lazy.' I said stubbornly. 'C'mon, after we jogged, i will treat you ice cream! Okay?' My eyes lit up at the word ice cream. 'Okay!!!' I suddenly have lots of energy and ran faster then eunji unnie.

 

'Omg naeun, how did u ran so fast?!' She catch her breath as we rest on a bench after running 2 rounds around the park. 'Maybe because of ice cream.' I giggled. 'Lets go and get your ice cream then.' Just as we were about to get up, someone tapped eunji unnie's shoulder.

 

'Eunji?' Both of us turned back and saw Woori. 'Oh! Woori there you are!! I thought you werent coming!' Eunji unnie hugged her. 'Hahah. I was waiting for you but i saw u brought your friend so i didnt want to disturb.' She said. 'we were just about to get some ice cream, wanna join?' Eunji unnie asked while woori looked at me.

 

'Can i?'

 

'Owh sure why not? Right naeunnie?' Eunji unnie turn and look at me while i nodded and smile a little. 'Yeay, kaja!' Eunji unnie was talking with her and were walking infront if me.

 

Ugh, why does that woori need to suddenly turn up like this. Look at them talking happy giggling just get me onto my nerves. And why did eunji unnie said she thought woori would not come today? Did they meet up often? When did they became so close? How did- wait... why am i so concern? Do i like eunji unnie??

 

'Naeunnie! Hurry!' I snapped out of my thought when i heard Eunji unnie called me. 'O...okay.' i repiled and speed up. Eunji unnie went to order the icecreams, leaving me with woori alone. Ugh awkward... thankfully, eunji unnie is back early. I try to concerntrate on my ice cream but i end up listening to eunji unnie and woori's conversation.

 

'hey, ur mouth.' Eunji unnie wiped some cream off woori's mouth. I can see red shades forming on her cheeks. 'T..Thanks.' she muttered then both of them continued talking like i wasnt there.

 

'Hmm. I'm going. I have some appoinment.' I stood up, 'have fun and thanks for the ice cream.' With this i walked out quickly from then cafe.

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

I jumped alittle when Naeunnie stood up all of a sudden and walk out of the cafe saying she has some apppointment. Didnt she say she is free today?

 

'Is she okay?' Woori asked while i just nodded a little. 'I guess. Maybe she's in a rush.' I said while woori seems to believe what i said and continued chatting.

 

But i'm worried about naeunnie, something is wrong with her. Then suddenly, my phone rang. Its from naeun's mom.

 

EUNJI: Hello?

MRS.SON: Eunji-ya! Is naeun with you?!

EUNJI: No? Why? She said she has some appointment.

MRS.SON: I think something happened to her!

EUNJI: *widen her eyes* WHAT?

MRS.SON: I called her 2 mintues ago and she picked up but suddenly she screamed and it got cut off. Can you help me look around?

EUNJI: Yeah sure. I will contact you soon.

 

 

I stood up and ran out of the cafe.

 

'I will meet you other time woori!' I shouted and went to find Naeunnie.

 

Ughhhh you better be fine naeun-ah!!