Chapter 12: She's Funny

The 3 bestfriends

Bomi's POV

 

'WOAHHHH DAEBAK!' Chorong is so happu right now hahah seems like i brought her to the right place! 

'of course! i told you that its the best!' i raised a thumb up while she smiled cutely and continue eating her chicken feet. 

'chorong, where do you wanna go after we eat?' i asked. 'shop?? i,want to buy caps!' she said while i gave her a okay sign,and nodded. 

 

Cap Shop

 

'heyyy this looks nice right?!' she showed me a lepard print cap. wow.. her taste is so unqiue HAHAHHA..

 

'Try it on.!' i said she nodded and tried that on. hmm.. it looled good on her though. 

 

'wow.. you look great!' i,compliment while she grinned. 

'thanks!!' she smiled happily then gave me a cap with a letter B on it.

 

'try this, bomi!' i nodded and try that on.

 

'no.. it looksnplain.' she said nd took it off then put on anyother cap.

 

'm. this looks better.' it was a cap with a picture og anngorilla.

 

'WHAT?!' I,excalimed

 

'what, what?' she asked. 'Why gorilla?!' i,asked wjile she giggled. 'eunji told me you can copy a gorrila and she also said you lookednlike a gorilla.'

 

'What?! that jung?! how do i look like a gorilla?' i asked.

 

chorong's POV

 

BUHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! OMG SHE'S SO,FUNNY!!

 

'Let me see!' she looked at me weirdly. 'see what?' she asked. 'your gorilla!' i,said while she shook her head.

 

'please?!!' i,showed her my puppy eyes. she sighed and nodded and looked aound.

 

'no one. just do!' i said while she nodded slowly and start backing away from me. 

 

'3....2...1!' she counted then i swear i syarted laughing like no body's business.

 

'HDAHHAHHAHAAHAH BOMI YAAAA!!' I fall on my knees laughing. 'oh gosh.. so embarassing!!' she covers her face and blused as she noticed people were staring at her.

 

'HAHAHHAHA THATS SO,FUNNY AND CUTE BOMI!' I,said . oh gosh.. my stomach....

 

'Ahhh please stop laughing...' she pouted cutely.

 

 

'Arasso.. but Buahaahahaha' i cant help but kept on laughing. 'Goshhh people are looking at us

already!' Bomi nudged me but i ignored her and kept laughing.

 

I swear she is the funniest person i ever met .

Ahahah!!!

 


 

 

some chomi ^^