A New Beginning

If only we knew.....

Kai POV

I am currently running towards the bus station. Why? Because my mom car broke down so to catch the bus to go to Seoul I must run my off to catch the bus and not be late. 

I never thought about going to Seoul and live there before. I mean there was time where I thought about going to Seoul during break and see how it is, but I never gotten a chance to. I heard there are really pretty girls in Seoul, especially those idol. I really wish I can meet them and maybe even date them! Haha, why am I dreaming in the day? Well, when I first heard that I'm going to Seoul, I was very shocked! I lived my whole life here, but suddenly I'm being send to Seoul to go to school there. My mom try to explain to me that this is for my own goods, but I still don't know how. Not like that matters, at least I'm not going alone because if I was I would never go! Only when I'm with those guys is when I feel the most confident. 

Finally, after running for what seem like ages I reached the bus station. I saw Sehun and the others, so I ran towards them. They were all chatting about what they were going to do when they get to Seoul and everything. When the time come for us the go on the bus we say or goodbyes to our family and of course my family couldn't make it, but I already say goodbye to them. I mean it's not like we are leaving forever, we are still coming back on break and stuff. 

When we got on the bus, we were chatting happily at first, but slowly everyone fell asleep. By the time we woke up we were already in Seoul and the bus driver told us to get off. When we got off I took a look around and the first thing I saw was a lot of tall building. Right at that moment I had a feeling that going to Seoul was a good thing!

End Of POV

The 6 guys got their luggage and Suho took out a piece of paper with the school address to try and find direction. They were new in Seoul, so of course they didn't know the direction.

Baekhyun POV

Suho-hyung and Tao was asking people for direction to the school because we didn't know how to get there. Sehun, Kai, and Chen was looking all over the bus station. I don't get what they are so excited about, the bus station here look the same as the one in our town maybe a bit bigger. I didn't want to go to Seoul. I hate the idea of going to a place that I could get lost easily. If the guys wasn't going and I didn't want to feel lonely, I would never agreed to go. This place is full of people who look like they are too busy for everything. I just want to go back, but I guess it's a bit late now. 

When Suho-hyung and Tao came back, they say they don't know where it is because most people were too busy to answer or they didn't know. See! People here are just like what I say!

"Why don't we just take a taxi? I mean we have the address, don't we?" I suggested. Suho looked at me and said "That's a great idea! Why didn't I thought of it?" and the other shook their head in agreement. I wondered to myself "Am I the only one with a brain in this group?"

End Of POV

They got 2 taxi and 3 people were in each. Sehun, Kai, and Suho was in one taxi. Tao, Baekhyun, and Chen was in one taxi. 

Tao POV

We were all settle in our seat when Suho-hyung came over and tell the taxi driver the address. After Suho-hyung gave the taxi drive the address, he went back to his taxi. The driver started to drive and we sat there talking and looking at our surroundings. Chen and I were really excited about seeing new thing, but Baekhyun doesn't look too happy about it. I guess he didn't want to come to Seoul, but it's okay at least he came with us because if he hadn't it would have been lonely without him. 

After a while a driving, we finally arrived at the school. When we got off the taxi we saw Sehun, Kai, and Suho. We walked to them and then the 6 of us walked towards the gate, but stopped once we saw how big the school was. We were in so much shock, even Baekhyn. We thought our old school was big, but this is like a castle!

End Of POV

At that moment, staring at the school that they will soon be attending, they realized that this place we be the new chapter in their life.