What's Going On?

If only we knew.....

At Suho House

When Suho open the door to his house, he saw his mom smiling like she just saw her favorite actor. "Mom why are you smiling like that? It's kinda creepy." Suho stated. His mom didn't say anything, but keep on smiling for a while when suddenly she asked "What do you think about going to school in Seoul?" 

Suho was shocked and asked "What are you talking about?" His mom just laughed and said "You are going to school in Seoul!" Suho yelled "WHAT!?" 

"Sweetie calm down! Are you that excited?" his mom smiled.

"No I am not excited! Why are you sending me to Seoul? What about the other? I can't leave them here! I lived my whole life here and I---" Suho was cut off when his mom said " Suho calm down and listen to me!"

"You are not the only one that's going to Seoul so don't worry! All of your friends are going too. We are doing this for you guys! We realized over the year that, even though living here in this town is very safe, you guys were never able to fully explore and find who you truly are. Your friends parent and I had been thinking about this for a while now and now we had finally decided to let you go to Seoul on your own and be able to become more independent. We know this may sound weird and sudden, but it isn't a big deal. Do you understand?" Suho mom explained.

"I understand, but im still really shocked" Suho stated.

"Don't worry, everything had been plan out! You guys will be living for Seoul tomorrow, it's a bit early since school in Seoul don't start until next week but we want you guys to settle down. You guys will be living in the school dorm and will be attending ABC High.We will send you guys allowance, so you don't have to worry about money, but if you guys want to then you guys can find a part-time job. Now, I know you and your friends are really hot-headed, but remember to not start anything with the people their because that place is unfamiliar to you guys. You are the oldest, so watch over the other okay?"

"Ok...." Suho said, he was still in shock so he went to his room and lie down. Suddenly his phone ring and when he pick up the phone there was 5 people on the line arguing.

"Suho-hyung!!!! Did you hear about it yet? We are going to Seoul tomorrow!" Baekhyun shouted over the others.

"I still don't get why we have to go! We lived here all our life and now they telling us to leave? What if people in Seoul pick on us for being a country-kid? Tao said.

"Don't worry! If that happen, We'll just beat them up!" Kai shouted.

"Hahahaha....Kai is right! We will just beat them until they can't laugh anymore." Chen said agreeing to Kai.

"Yea, Tao-hyung! We will be fine, but I don't like to talk to stranger though!" Sehun stated.

"Sehun! Don't worry! I will be there to protect you from everything, baby!" Kai screamed.

"Ew, no thanks!" Sehun replied.

"Please Kai! you can't even protect yourself!" Baekhyn stated.

"You guys, I haven't hear Suho-hyung since he picked up...." Tao said worrying about Suho.

"Yea where is he? Suho-hyung?" Chen shouted in the phone.

After a while of calling for Suho on the phone, they came to realize that Suho had fallen asleep long ago. They decided to end the call and just talk tomorrow when they see each other. 

The 6 guys had fallen asleep while wondering what will happen to them.