Appearance of YWar

If only we knew.....

The 6 guys of XZone was in the office of ABC High, and there they met the principal. The principal smiled at them and said "I am glad to meet you guys, I have heard a lot from your old school. I would like to tell you that we have deal with a lot of kids like you all, so please refrain from doing anything stupid because this school doesn't tolerate those kind of behavior. Now that you have understand Mr.Lee will show you around the school and to your dorm. I do not wish to see you guys anymore unless it's about something good." The 6 guys smirked at the principal and answered together "We will behave, don't worry!"

Chen POV

"Seriously! What is up with that principal? She give off this wicked witch aura!" I whispered to Kai and Sehun, while Mr.Lee showed us around the school.

I must admit that this school is the best, everything look so new and nice. I mean we were one of the wealthy one in our hometown, but I guess rich in our town is normal in Seoul. Well it doesn't matter, I will just enjoy myself while I'm here. When Mr.Lee finish showing us around the school, he showed us to our dorm. By that time I was ready to put down these heavy luggage and go to sleep!

"This school dorm is somewhat like a mansion and each mansion has 12 residents. You guys are really lucky that there are exactly 6 places left in XO mansion because all the other mansion are filled. Well I don't know if it's lucky or not, but I really hope you guys would get a long with the other 6 residents in XO mansion."

"THIS SCHOOL HAS SUCH WEIRD NAME! FIRST THE SCHOOL IS NAME ABC AND NOW THE DORM ARE CALL XO! WHAT ELSE? XYZ?" I blurted it out because it was just too funny to hold back. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt, but then I realized I was the only one laughing. Don't I feel dumb?

End Of POV

When the 6 guys reached their dorm, Mr.lee say that they will be sharing room with another person who have already been living in that room. He gave them each the key to the mansion and to their room. Afterward, he left them standing in the living room of the mansion.

Sehun POV

The dorm was very nice, it was exactly like a mansion. We were in the living room wondering what to do now since we are here. Chen and Kai was looking all over the places. Suho and Baekhyun was sitting on the coach resting. I was standing still feeling a bit awkward because I will have to share a room with someone i never met before. It's not that I'm scare of people, but it just people never understand me and they always think I'm odd or cold. That is why I just want to stick to people that already know me and not have to deal with explaining myself. 

I was in the middle of thinking when Suho said "I think we should be good from now on."

"What? What are you talking about Suho-hyung?" Baekhyun asked

"What I'm trying to say is that this place is a place that we don't know anything about and our parent sent us here because they want what is good for us. So if we were to act up here, our parents will be very disappointed. We already disappointed them enough from being a delinquent in our old school, that's why i just want to refrain from causing them anymore trouble. We can still have fun without fighting right?" Suho stated.

"Suho-hyung! I agreed with you, no matter what we've done they have never once complained about us and yet they still care for us. That why I also want to do something so they can be proud of!" I said.

"Well, if Sehun say so then i guess it's okay." Kai said.

"I don't care what we do as long as we can have fun!" Chen smiled.

We looked at Baekhyun and he said "If you guys want then okay, but I'm telling you if someone piss me off I'm not sure what I will do to them."

We started laughing at how Baekhyun, when suddenly 6 guys appeared at the door and looked at us with a questioning expression.

End Of POV