Mall time ~

The Two Personalities of Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ earlier At the lunch table ~

''Yo Sehun, we're going out to the mall after school, you coming?'' Chanyeol asks

''no.'' Sehun replies flatly

''why not?'' Jongdae asks

''because I can't be bothered'' he rolls his eyes

''...''

''....''

''fair enough''

~15 minutes later, at the very same lunch table~

Luhan skips over to where Sehun and his friends are sitting ''Sehunnie~~ I'm going to the mall after school, will you come with me?

Sehun smiles and nods his head ''I'd go anywhere with you Luhannie~'' Luhan giggle and kisses him on the cheek,

''See you later hunnie!'' then he skips back over to where ever he was going. Sehun turned back around and continued eating the rest of his lunch, transforming back into the poker face sass king that he was.  All of his friends just stared at him, giving him a 'are you ing kidding me?' look.  However Sehun doesn't seem to notice. 

--------

Sehun and Luhan are walking hand in hand to the mall, they could of got the bus, but they liked walking hand in hand anyways.  After some thought, decided it would be stupid to keep their relationship a secret, but it's not like they're gonna go around telling the whole school about it, they'll find out themselves.

Once they arrived, Luhan asked if they could go to the bubble tea place, and Sehun happilly agreed.  Once they got there, Luhan ordered strawberry milk flavor and Sehun, being the gentleman he is, paid for Luhan even though Luhan protested. The shorter insisted that they should share the bubble tea since Sehun paid for it.   Once they left, they wandered around different shops, not really buying anything. Just enjoying eachothers company.

That is until they run into a certain group of friends.

The couple heard a loud wolf whistle and turned around to see Jongin, Chanyeol, Kris, Junmyeon, Jongdae and a small boy standing close to Jongdae looking rather confused.  Sehun rolled his eyes, and tried to drag Luhan away from them but Luhan insisited that we say hi because they are his so-called friends. Sehun pouted and used the 'bbuing bbuing' tactic but Luhan was already draging over to were they were. 

''if it isn't the happy couple'' Jongdae sneered

''Hey Luhan can you give me Kyungsoo's number?'' Jongin asked ''I'll love you forever if you do'' he added, but ended getting a smack on the head from Sehun. ''I meant in a you're-the-boyfriend-of-my-best-friend kind of love'' He pouted and rubbed his head.

Luhan sighed ''even if I did he wouldn't answer because he is at work at the toy shop around the cor-'' Luhan quickly covered his mouth before he could say anything else, but Jongin was already sprinting away.

''does kyungsoo even like Jongin?'' Chanyeol thought aloud and Luhan explained to them that Kyungsoo did like him, but he gets really shy around people he isn't close with. ''So have you two done 'the deed' yet?'' Chanyeol asked blun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter