Just Your Typical High School Story

The Two Personalities of Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n This has some swearing/cussing in it, so if you don't like, don't read (^_^)

Sehun and his friends, sat down at their regular table at the lunch hall, they were pretty popular, so they were sitting on what the other students call it: 'The Prince Table'

Kris and Chanyeol were talking about their basketball game, Junmyeon.. was just being Junmyeon, Jongin (or Kai, as he preffered to be called by others) and Chen (or Jongdae) were talking about some 'hilarious' prank they played on some club.   Last but not least, maknae Oh Sehun was just sat texting.  His friends didn't really give it a thought about who he was texting, because they new how he was; he didn't talk much; he wasn't exactly the most polite person they've met; never smiles and the list goes on.  But they still loved him, and Sehun loved them too. probably.

However, everything went silent when a giggle was heard from where Sehun was sitting. ''What the was that'' jongin broke the silence. Sehun looked up from his phone and met a bunch of stares from his friends ''what?'' he asked in an obvious rude tone. 

''Oh Sehun you hand me that phone right now'' Kris demmanded

Jongdae nodded, ''yeah what is so hilarious, that even the famous poker faced sass king, giggles at?'' everyone nodded and kris tried to grab Sehun's phone but his hand got slapped away ''back the away you twinkie!''

 ''you what'' Kris Looked at him

''because your yellow on the out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter