Cutie Club

The Two Personalities of Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your boyfriend is in the chemistry club?" Jongin smirked "I knew that this had a catch, how many spots has he got? Do you help him put the tape on the bridge of his glasses?" He sneered. Sehun rolled his eyes and knocked on the door. "What color are his braces" jongin teases.   The door clicks to reveal an adorable small boy with doe-eyes.  ''Sehunnie!~'' the short boy tackles Sehun pulling him into a.. somewhat, intimate kiss.

Jongin gapes at them

the two pull away and smile at eachother ''Lulu~ I missed you~ I'm glad I get to see you and your adorableness~" he cooed using a sickeningly sweet tone.

Jongin is confused 

The boy turns to jongin and smiles at him  "hello~ My name is Luhan, Sehun's boyfriend. Nice to meet you Kai-sshi!" He bows

"you've broken Sehun"

"excuse me?"  Luhan tilts his head and Sehun leans on the smaller boy,

"hyung, just ignore this guy, he's... Weird" Sehun smiles and winks at Luhan and the boy giggles "so hyung, what did you want to show me?" He asks. Luhans mouth forms and 'o' shape and leads him over to one of the counters, picking up a large test tube with a rainbow liquid in it "Isn't it so cool?" Luhan smiles brightly at Sehun and Sehun agrees to everything he says,  actually looking legitimately interested into what Luhan was talking about.  Probably something Science related. 

Jongin stares at them for a while, though he would never admit our loud: he's pretty jealous Sehun has found himself a relationship, and seemed pretty happy.   If was creeping him out.  Jongin sighed; it appears his friend has completely forgot about his very existence.  So here he was, standing awkwardly by himself.  Though his thoughts disappeared when he saw a cute boy in the corner of the room. Usually, Jongin doesn't believe at love at first sight, but damn. Jongin walked over to the boy and cleared his throat to get his attention. When the boy looked up, Jongin smiled and said "Hello beautiful, my name is Jongin, people call me Kai, but I want -you- to call me Jongin~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter