Crash!

Family Ties

Krystal's Point of View

 

"Soojung?! Are you in school already?" shouted the person on the other line.

 

"Yes! Yes I am. I'm sorry, I overslept myself and my alarm didn't do a good job in waking me up! Eysh!"

 

"Fine, fine. Just make it up before the teacher comes in, okay?"

 

"Okay, I'm almost - Oooff!" Before I knew it, the books and papers in my arms are already flying across the corridor.

 

"!" I muttered.

 

"I'm really sorry." the guy who bumped me immediately crouched to retrieve the papers on the floor.

 

"It's f- Well, it's not fine considering I am late .. for the first time."

 

"Not my fault you overslept." he mumbled yet clear enough for me to hear.

 

"Excuse me, but we're you eavesdropping a while ago?" 

 

He lift his face up to look at me. I barely held myself not to gasp when I saw how good looking he is.

 

"No. Wild guess. Here's your books. I'm late for my class myself."

 

"U-u-uh. T-thanks." 

 

"It's okay, just don't pretend to be blind next time." he said then walked away.

 

I scoffed at his back. "Arrogant jerk." Then I ran towards my classroom.

 

"Krys!" my bestfriend me greeted as soon as I stepped into the room.

 

"Hey Ssul. I thought Miss Park will reach her before I do."

 

I saw her looking around as if waiting for someone.

 

"Hey, are you expecting somebody?'

 

"Uh, no. Let's just take a sit." she says still looking at the door. I just shrugged it off then walked towards our assigned seats. Moments later, Miss Park arrived and started her lesson. I tried hard to focus on what our teacher is discussing but the face of the stranger I bumped a while ago keeps popping into my mind. I banged my head softly on my table and when I looked around I saw Sulli staring at me with a skeptical look on her face.

 

"You okay Jungie? Is something bothering you?" she asked.

 

"Nevermind." I answered dryly, she couldn't have helped me anyway. I turned my attention and looked out of the window till the class ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden's Point of View

 

My new school's cafeteria is packed during lunch time. I tried to find my brothers and sisters in the crowd. Since Kris is, I think, one of the tallest students here, I easily spotted him together with Henry and Key. I was about to make my way towards when out of nowhere, a flying bowl of Vermicelli pasta landed on my head. I heard gasps around me and I saw my 'siblings' face, eyes wide in shock. Three people are now center of the student's attention. The first one is me of course, the other two are students I don't know, but the female is very familiar. In fact, she's the girl who bumped me this morning. I slowly made my way and stopped in front of them.

 

"Thanks. I haven't had my lunch yet." I said then grabbed the sticky pasta on my head then flicked it in her tray in disgust.

 

"I-I'm sorry." she turned to the other guy who I guessed she bumped this time then faced me. "Are you okay?" she asked.

 

"Other than having to shampoo my hair twice later? Yeah. I guess I'm fine. You should really open your eyes while walking, just to avoid this kind of situation again." I turned my back on her then walked towards my brothers as the cafeteria returned back to normal.

 

 

Krystal's Point of View

 

I was walking calmly towards my friends' table when I caught a glimpse of that guy who's been bugging my mind for the whole morning. I suddenly panicked, not knowing what to do I decided to turn around and find a route where I won't bump into him again. Unfortunately, I crashed into another student sending my bowl for lunch accross the hall .... and unto his head. I was ready to run because of embarrasment when I saw him walking to my direction.

 

"Thanks. I haven't had my lunch yet." I sense sarcasm in his voice but I couldn't get mad since I was at fault.

 

"I-I'm sorry." I muttered to the third party who's gaping at me but I shrugged it off then turned towards him.

 

"Are you okay?" Nice question Krys, should I dump a bowl of pasta in your head and ask if your okay too. Ah! Idiot.

 

"Other than having to shampoo my hair twice later? Yeah. I guess I'm fine. You should really open your eyes while walking, just to avoid this kind of situation again." He tried to look fine while talking but I can see him gritting the words between his teeth. I know his pissed and with that, he just turned his back on me and continued walking. Leaving me there standing like a statue.

 

 

 

 

The 'Other' Guy's Point of View

 

! This is so surreal! I knocked into the Ice Princess' lunch! She has this guilty look on her face when he bowl of pasta made a landing on the new guy's head. It was so cute!! The transferee walked towards us then said something that I didn't hear because I was busy admiring the Princess' face. I thought I creeped her out but she turned to me and stuttered an apology! Damn! I'll post this on my Twitter! I made Krystal Jung stutter! I'm ready to squeal the life out of me after hearing her angelic voice but I tried to keep my cool. MUST CONTAIN FEEELS ~~~~ !!

 

 

Sulli's Point of View

 

After that incident at lunch, Krystal has been different. She's spacing out more than usual. I'm also worried about 'Hyung'. I couldn't check on him since he went directly to my Oppas' table. Suddenly an out-of-breath guy entered our room during the third period.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late Mr. Kang." He apologized.

 

"What happened to you Mr. Liu?" He's hair is damp wet and he's uniform is over his shoulder, leaving him in his sleveless undershirt.

 

"My sister forced me to take the stain out of my hair and uniform Sir. Sorry for my appearance." I think he's talking about Luna.

 

The teacher sighed. "This should be the last time Mr. Liu. Introduce yourself to the class then take a seat."

 

"Hi, I'm Aiden Joseph Liu. You can call me AJ. And you must have already known my 'siblings'. Hi sis!" He waved at me which made the students turn to me. I just smiled at them.

 

Krystal, who's my seatmate nudged me. "You know that guy?"

 

"Yeah. He's our newest family member. He arrived from China last week." I smiled at her. I think my bestfriend is interested in my brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me what you think guys.

It's boring, isn't it?

I'll work harder to make it interesting :)

Thanks to the subscribers!

 

- iklutz25 -