Crazy Family

Family Ties

- 6:30 PM -

 -A multi-national home somewhere in Seoul -

 

"Kids! Dinner's ready!"

 

No response.

 

"You better turn off all of your gadgets before I switch off the main power!" a lady with a Pororo apron on shouted at her 'kids'.

 

Five teenagers rushed down the stairs before their 'omma' really does what she threatens them. They were all busy on their own SNS accounts while their 'Mom' prepares for dinner. The firsts to reach downstairs were 3 dashing boys all pouncing at each other, racing towards the dinner table. 

 

"Yah! Wash your hands first boys! Don't be disgusting." 

 

"Ne omma!" 

 

"Hyung! Let me first!" shouted one in a diva-ish way.

 

"You're younger Key! Let me first! I'm the eldest!" 

 

Their bickering was interrupted when someone overshadowed both of them and stretched his hands towards the faucet.

 

"That's just unfair Kris. Using you're height to your advantage is just unfair." the eldest of the three pouted like a kid.

 

"Then what am I supposed to do with it?" Kris answered.

 

"Henry! Finish what your doing there, the girls are already here." yelled their omma.

 

"We better hurry up." Henry said.

 

As the three boys walk back to the dining hall, they spotted two of their younger siblings.

 

"Hey, Ssul, Sunyoung-ah." they greeted with a smile.

 

"Hi oppas!" the two giddy girls greeted back.

 

As they pass them, they took turns in ruffling their neatly styled hair as they grinned to themselves.

 

"Hey! It took us three hours to fix our hair." the maknae whined.

 

"That's enough kids. Eat. Now." Vic-omma interrupted before another war begins. 

 

"Thanks for the food, we'll eat well omma!" 

 

She begins her head count as the kids started to munch the food she prepared. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... Where's Aiden?"

 

Meanwhile. In a room upstairs.

 

"I will not allow that child to wander around the grounds! I told you not to let that bastard son of yours to get out of his room!" the old woman sitting in the middle of the huge room shouted at her son.

 

"But Mother Queen, he just wants to see the palace. He has not gone out since he got here last week." the crowned prince answered back.

 

"I don't care! I don't want to see him in this place or better yet, in all of China! Send him away!"

 

"But he is my son! You can't do this to him!"

 

"Yes I can! He is not a pure blue blood, he is a shame to the royal name. He does not belong here! You better send him to another country or else I will pass the crown to your younger brother!"

 

The crowned prince who is next in line to the thrown quivered at his mother's threat. "No mother! Not the crown. I-I will send him away."

 

"I will arrange all his necessary needs. Leave it all to me, he grew up in the states right?"

 

"Yes. He's mother raised him in the US."

 

"Very well, he will use he's English name to the place where we will send him. As his father, I will let you pick. From now on, he will not be known as Prince Yiyun anymore."

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

"Aiden! Are you awake already? Dinner's served!"

 

The young man inside the room continues sobbing in his sleep. The woman outside the door has no choice but to open it using her master key. She let herself enter the room as she found the shoulders of her beloved nephew heaving up and down. 

 

"Yiyun! Wake up! You're having a nightmare!" she slowly shakes the sleeping boy's shoulders.

 

"No! Don't do this Dad! I have nowhere to go!" he shouted in his sleep.

 

"YIYUN!" this time she violently shakes his whole body.

 

"NO!!" Eyes shot wide-open, Aiden's body automatically sat up as beads of sweat trickled down his face. 

 

"Are you okay Yiyun?" his Vic-omma worriedly wiped his sweat.

 

"NO! Don't call me that! Yiyun never existed!"

 

"Yi-Aiden-ah, l-let's just forget about that for now. Now is not the right time to talk about it. You still probably have jetlagg. Dinner's ready. The others are downstairs, but if you want I'll -"

 

"I'll be down in a minute. I'll just take a quick shower." Aiden gave her a faint smile.

 

"O-okay. Don't get too long." she kissed his forehead before walking out the room. As she closed the door she could not help but sigh.

 

"You've been through a lot Yiyun."

 

*******************************

 

"Ayo! Aiden!" 

 

"Hyung!"

 

"AJ!"

 

"Aiden-oppa!"

 

Different voices welcomed him at the dinner table, he just gave them a warm smile. 

 

"Sit Aiden." his Vic-omma pulled out a chair.

 

"Khun-hyung! When did you get here?" Aiden asked his omma's husband.

 

"It's 'Khun-appa' now kiddo, just a little earlier than you. Let's dig in before this rascals finish all the food." 

 

With that, the happy chatters around the table started again as the two final members of the family joined them in the table.

 

Aiden Joseph Liu, once known as Prince Liu Yiyun, the illigitemate son of the crowned prince of China. He was send away from the country by his own grandma. Guess where was he thrown to. Yes, KOREA. He's now under the care of his Aunt Vic/Vic-omma, he's mom's sister. Wonder why there's so many kids in the Khun household? They are part-time workers at Victoria's restaurant, but since they all have something in common, (they are orphans) Vic-omma and Khun-appa decided to take them in and give them a home.

 

Now that Aiden becomes the latest addition to this crazy family, he sure hopes that it would give him the happiness, acceptance and comfort he's looking for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If not lame, B O R I N G!

I just wrote it for fun, sorry if I disappoint :D

Bare with me. Hehe!

 

 

- iklutz25 -