Chapter 5

2 faced you and...Him?

 - In Mr Wu's car -

"Ugh! Why is your house so far away? Now i've got to wake up early for school!" You frowned.

Mr Wu didn't bother to look at you. "I've arranged a car to fetch you to school,it'll arrive 7.30am sharp every morning." 

You roll your eyes.

Mr Wu saw you and murmur to himself," And your father still says you're a decent women."

" Excuse me?" You shot him a suspicious look.

He ignore you and says," We're home." 

You unbuckle your seatbelt and got off the car, infront of you is a big stone house which looks like its built in the 80s. A path starts from the gates untill the doors of the house, as you walk your way to the doors, you realize everything's so grant. There are lawns everywhere and fountains sprinkling,and gardeners working. Trees and flowers planted beautifully,there are even benches under the trees. Maybe i can come here and read, you thought as you smile to yourself.

Sunddenly, someone interrupted your thoughts," Hey! Are you not coming in?" Its Mr Wu shouting at you.

You stop smiling instantly and quicken your pace,"Of course I am !" you answered him.

As you walk, the grand wooden doors swings open infront of you and 6 maids stood in 2 lines, leaving a space in the middle." Good afternoon, sir, and miss," they greeted. Mr Wu nods while I stood there stunned.

This is totally like a korean drama, you thought.

A man in his thirties came forward and greeted you and Mr Wu," Good afternoon sir, you're back early than expected.And this must be Miss Hyeri, if I'm not mistaken?" 

You quickly recover from your shock and answer back in Hyeri no.2 style," Duh."

" Its a pleasure to meet you, miss Hyeri. I'm the butler,everyone calls me Ken. You can come and see me if you need anything."

" Fair enough. So where's my room? I'm tired of standing already. And could you ask the maids to take my luggage for me? I don't want my hands to get tired," you said as you play your hair with your fingers.

"Yes, of course." the butler replied you and turn to the maids," Sherin! Eunna! Get miss Hyeri's luggage to her room please." Two girls who look like the same age with you walk out from the line and came forward to you," I am Sherin, and this is Eunna.Both of us will be serving you from now on."

"Sherin and Eunna...okay! Stop standing there and show me the way!" you said,trying to sound annoyed for standing too long.

"Certainly,miss. This way, please." The maids carry your bags and showed you the way.

As you are walking to your room,you notice that most of the decorations in the house are antiques and the paintings that are hung on the wall looks expensive too."All of the antiques are real? Those paintings are by famous artists right?" you asked the maids.

Eunna answers," Yes,miss, they are all real. Its been in the house for many years.And yes, some of the paintings are from famous artists,but some are from our young master."

"Young master...? Who? ... Kris?! The one I'm gonna marry?! "you said as you point to yourself.

Some random guy who is quite good looking came out from no where answers your question," Yes,the one YOU are gonna marry."

"Oh, so he paints? That's so...lame." No,that's cool, you added silently in your head.

" LAME??! What? His paintings are beautiful!" That guy shouts at you.

" Its none of your buisness! Who are you?!" you shout back at him.

" Oh,its my buisness alright! I'm incharge to let my cousin know what kind of girl he is marrying!"

"Ah~ So you are Kris's cousin"

" Yes, I'm Kim Myungsoo.I can't believe uncle says you are a decent women." He said as he look at you from head to toe.

You turn slightly pink a you felt uncomfortable being stare by a stranger," You can't stare at girls like that,ert! And isn't it obvious that my dad lied to your uncle? My dad just want to get rid of me and get your uncle's money! Only you and your uncle is stupid enough to believe him!" you said sounding annoyed." To my room." you ordered the maids.

" Yah! Kim Hyeri! You don't shout at people older than you!" Myungsoo shouted behind your back.

You ignored him and asks Sherinand Eunna,"Is he always like that?" Both of them keep glancing at each other,shaking their heads and whispering.

You shot them a disapproving look," Well I guess he is."

Hiii dear readers!! :D

Kris is very rich  here xD

Hope you enjoy reading, comment and subscribe

Thank you ^^