Chapter 3

2 faced you and...Him?

The very next day , you went to school like nothing happen, your hair is done nicely and your clothes are all up to date. Out of the blue,you saw a little puppy and you went over to play with it. Aww its such a cutie, who would have left it here? You thought to yourself.

Sunddenly you remembered that you're infront of the school gates then you quickly look around to see if anyone's around.I am a popular cheerleader, I tease and laugh at people i don't like, i flirt a lot, I'm so busy i've got no time for stray puppies. You repeated in your mind again and again. You breath in heavily then walked in the scool compound.

"Hyeri!!! I miss you so much!!" your so call "bestfriend" in school, Jennifer came running to you with both of her arms wide open to hug you.

You avoided her and said sarcasticly," Puhh-leasee Jen! You just saw me yesterday, stop fussing around!" you rolled your eyes.

"awww...how could you do this to me?" She puted at you.

You ignored her completely./span>

Both of you are walking to the classrooms when a group of guys approach you, including your boyfriend.

"Hey," Kai smiled and gave you a quick peck on the check.

He looked handsome. As usual. You thought and smile back sweetly to him.

His group of friends started teasing you and Kai." Look who's getting all lovey-dovey there," Chanyeol said.

You fake a shy smile on your face and pouted to the group of boys," Don't tease us like that, oppa~" you said as you walk over to them leaving Kai behind.

You stared flirting with Kai's friends, You laugh at every small thing say and act cute infront of the. By the corner of your eye, you can see Kai's expression harden and he is staring at the floor.

Sunddenly, you felt the urge to stop whatever you're doing now, you wanted to tell Kai that you are sorry. You wanted to stop because you knew you are hurting him, you knew that he had real feelings towards you eventhought you don't. You felt sorry. You are about to walk off but the little voice in your mind reminded you, Hang in there, Hyeri! This is the image you maintained for so many years, you can't stop right now. NO. With that, you pushed your thoughts to the back of your mind and continued acting.

After a few minutes, its almost time for class so you left the group of boys and Jennifer then walk over to Kai.

" Let's go,dear," you smile at him like you did nothing wrong to him.

He just smile back weakly to you and hold your hand. Then both of you walk to the classroom together.Sweetly.At least you thought so.


KAI POV

She is doing it again.

I stand by the corner and look at my girlfriend flirting with my friends, but i can't stand looking at them, instead, i look on the floor. 

Why is she always like this? Am i not good enough for her? Why does she treat me this way after all the things i've done for her? Doesn't she know i have feelings too? Doesn't she......

"Let's go,dear," I look up,alert by her voice and saw her smiling at me innocently.

I hold back my anger, smiled back to her and held her hand as we walk to class together.

We had lunch together that day, Hyeri even said she wanted to go shopping with me after class, but i've said no.

" But why~~ Its been so long since we have a date besides in school," She pouted to me. I've always like d it when she pouts, she is just too cutee! But i still shook my head.

"Then lets just break up! You don't even want to spend time with me!!" She crossed her arms, almost shouting at me.

But i understand her too well. I just look back at her with a stern face then she gave in.

"Fine. Fine But you owe me one time, Kai-shi." She is not facing me when she talked.

" Ok, ok, princess! Sorry, dear, just not today" I replied. " C'mon, let's get you home already," I offered her a hand and she took it unwillingly. Acts ,I thought.

As soon as i sent Hyeri to her car,  I went up the school's rooftop. The rooftop had alway sbeen the place I went whenever I need to think and sort things out.As I walk up to the rooftop, i got surprised to see a farmiliar figure there too.

" Kyungsoo hyung?" I asked.

He looked surprise to see me too," Oh hey!! What brings you up here, Kai-shi?"

" Girl problem," I replied and sighed. Kyungsoo had been the best senior  i met, I trust him a lot.

"Obvious enough," he snorted. " Didn't you expect it since the day u date her?"

" Yeah, but i didn't know it will hurt this much. I thought i could handle it."

" Then break up. Problem solved."

"It's not like that, hyung," I tried to explain. " I want to be there when she needs me, when she has problems, when she needs someone to talk to. I wanted to protect her so badly, afriad she'll be hurt. You understand this kind of feeling, don't you, huyng?"

Kyungsoo stares at the view infront of him for a minute then says," I seriosly don't know what you're gonna do but think, Kai. Did she EVER talk to you about her family?" I shook my head. She never did.  Kyungsoo went on," Then did she ever talk to you about her friends? About her problems?" i shook my head again. Kyungsoo looks satisfied and says," There, she doesn't even talk yo you about them, how are you going to know? And i'm quite sure she's having problems now, she's just not telling you about it."

Realizing i'm not answering him, he added," Its not like i'm bashing your girlfriend, but don't you think that she does not deserve the things you done for her? Yes, she is pretty and all but i personally think that she's not good for you, her personalities are very bad."

I paused for a while, then said," Well...on the outside...it seems that way."

" What do you mean on the outside?" Kyungsoo asked suspiciously.

" I don't know... I felt that she is originally not like this. There's something about her...something...special," I said slowly. " Just like this morning,she is playing with a puppy outside the school gates, that spark in her eyes...i've never seen it whenever she is with me or anyone in school..."

Then Kyungsoo shrugged and look at me with a this-person-is-crazy-in-love face.

 

 

 

Chapter 3 guys!!!!! :D

What do you guys think ?

Pls forgive me for any spelling/grammar mistakes( english is not my first language><)

Pls subscribe and comment, i need to know what you guys think!! Pleaseeee ^O^