Chapter 4

2 faced you and...Him?

You woke up early today,the guest downstairs are making so much noise that you can't sleep anymore. You're in quite a good mood because you will be going shoping with Taeyeon later. Its been weeks since both of you go out together because Taeyeon's always busy with her jobs. ( Taeyeon knows she is adopted so she does part time jobs to earn money for herself so she doesn't need to use Hyeri's parent's money.) 

Going out with Kwangmin is a different story. Yes, he's good company but he hates shopping and people always mistakes him as your boyfriend, you don't like it when people says so beacause he isn't. Plus, you know Taeyeon likes him and he likes Taeyeon too but both of them are just too shy. They always act like they are quarelling,but oh well.......  A smile climb up your face as you thought of them.

You are about to change into some plain clothes to wear in the house when you sunddenly remember, Hyeri number 2 is NOT gonna wear this when there's guest in the house, u thought and starts to choose the right clothes.

After 10 minutes, you finally got a set of clothes that you thought which will suit Hyeri no.2' s style. A black mini skirt, plain white singlet and a leather jacket, you also wear a hairband with spikes on it. You study your reflection on the mirror carefully then give yourself a satisfied nod. You went downstairs to the dining room to have your breakfast, you ignore your father and the guest as you walk past them. You are Hyeri no.2 now, you reminded yourself.


" Who is that girl?" The man asks Mr Kim as soon as they settle down in the living room.

" Oh, she is my daughter."

" The one my son's going to marry?" The man asks with a suspicious tone.

" Ah yes, she is Kim Hyeri. Isn't she a beauty?" Mr Kim answers the man with abig smile.

The man look disgusted by Mr Kim's answer and says," She is beautiful of course, but she didn't greet me, or you eventhought you're his father. That young lady have no manners at all, and you're telling me she's quite a decent lady?"

" No, she's not like that Mr Wu. " Mr Kim panicked and tried to protest," She just woke up , so she is not in her sense yet, maybe she didn't even notice us. Ehem, Linda, go get Hyeri now!"

Mr Kim fakes a smile to the man and waited impateintly for the maid to call you.

You're in the mist of eating when a maid comes rushing to you, much to your surprise.

" Miss, ur father wants you at the living room now."

"Huh, why? I thought he is with a guest?" your father never wanted you around when there's a guest.

" I don't know, miss, but please go now," the maid looks scared. Maybe she's afraid she' ll be fired bacause of me. "Urgh..." you got up from the chair and drag yourself to the living room.

As you reach the door of the room, you see a man in his fifties sitting there looking annoyed and your father is busy cheering him up.You stand by the door with your arms crossed and an annoyed face," Why do you want me here?"

Your father seems relieved to see you," Hyeri-ah, come in!"

You walk to them unwilingly.

" Mr Wu, this is my daughter, Hyeri. Hyeri, this is Kris's father, Mr Wu."

" He is Kris's father??!!! What is he doing here??" You demand,your eyes wide open.

Mr Wu clears his throat," you will be leaving with me today, young lady."

You turn to face your father for comfirmation." Yes, you're leaving with him today. Now go pack your stuff and you will go after lunch." your father says with a guilty face.

You burst out screaming at your father," WHAT??!!! You didn't even care to tell me that i'm leaving today, you  didn't even give me time to prepare. You-"

" Shh" your father stops you instantly before you starts to swear infront of Kris's father. " Go upstairs, NOW."

You stomp upstairs to your room and close the door with a loud bang, making sure that ur father and Mr Wu can hear it.

You start gathering your stuff and seperate them in to two piles, first pile is yours, second pile is Hyeri no.2's. You didn't even care to cry when you heard the news, you're feeling so frustrated that you didn't even realize Taeyeon came in your room, dressed nicely to go shopping with with you.

"Hyeri,let's go already! It's getting late! Wh-" her words broke off as she sees what you're doing." What are you doing?? Are you leaving the house to escape the marriage??" She demands.

You continue packing your stuffand says," yes i'm leaving, but to that jerk's house."

" Jerk? What jerk? Who? Who are you talki-" She paused," Oh...Kris?"

You didn't answer her.

She come forward and hug you as she trys to understand what's happening, " So...dad wants to send you to his house already? This fast?"

You hug her back tightly," I don't know what dad wanted to do, but that jerk's father came to fetch me to his house, his downstairs now.We'll be leaving after lunch."

" I'm gonna miss you. A LOT." she says.

" I know, I will too," you wanted to cry but held your tears back.

Both of you let go of each other and Taeyeon look at you then says," I'm going to be worried of you everyday, promise to text me everyday, ok?"

" Okayy ! And I will take care of myself so don't worry about me." Taeyeon look relieve, untill you added," Worry about yourself and Kwangmin." You smile sweetly at her which makes her annoyed.

She turn bright pink and starts to deny," There's nothing between us. Nothing." 

You shot her a suspicious look and talks with a fake sarcastic voice," Hmm...since you don't like him...I'll tell you what I think of him. I think he is way too weird,with his weird 4D personalities and his love for pikachu...too childish,his not that likeable."

Taeyeon quickly defend for him," No, he is likeable, I like him. Yes, he is kinda weird and childish but he is also very kind-hearted and caring. Plus, he is tall and handsome! "

You chuckle merrily," Oh~ So you like him?" you .

She turn even redder than before as she manage to say," i don't...I do...I...I don't know!" She look away.

" Our little girl's all grown up" you said with a motherly smile.

" Could you stop talking about him? But are you going to tell him you're leaving today?" Taeyeon turns back to face you.

You shake your head," don't tell him untill I left. He'll come and nag at me and we'll end up like last time."

" Ok, but you know he's just worried of you."

" I understand. That's why i don't want him to know,he can find out himself later."

 

So how do u guys like the update?

I'm SO sorryyy i left u guys for two weeks,forgive me please ><

And FINALLY Hyeri and Kris gonna meet in next chapter or next next chapter

Stay tune guys :)

Enjoy reading! Subscribe and comment, Thankss ^^