Chapter 1

2 faced you and...Him?

WHATTT??!! " you almost choked on your own saliva hearing what your father said.

" Hyeri--ah, you knew this is gonna happen sooner or later. Well...it just hapenned earlier than we expected," your father said like it was no big deal.

" But i'm just freaking 19, dad, 19!! And you want me to marry a stranger? And what about my boyfriend??"

" You never take your relationship seriously, so DON'T make that poor boy as an excuse," father replied coldly.

You stared to blush as you knew he was right, you screamed at him to cover your embarassment, " Y...YOU STUPID MAN!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I'M YOUR ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER!!  GOSHH !!" with that, you ran upstairs to your room. You shove all the things on the tableto the floor and starts to bawl.

Downstairs, your father heard all the noise you've made and shakes his head, dissapointed by her daughter's spoiled attitude.

As your bawling starts to change into soft weeping, you changed back to your real self.

"Knock Knock." Someone knocked and came in your room. You looked up with your hands covering your face to hise your swollen eyes only leaving cracks between fingers so you could see.

Its Taeyeon.

You've known Taeyeon since the day she got adopted by your parents and lived in your house when you were 4 and she was 3 years old. She'd been a very good influence to you because she is very cheerful and positive while you are rather quiet. You thought Taeyeon was cute then. She's half you sister and also your bestfriend that you can talk your problems to besides Kwangmin.

"Hey,are you ok ? Should i call Kwangmin over?" Taeyeon wraps her arms around you as she asked.

You just nodded and sit on your bed quietly , tears streaming out as you thought of how miserable your life's gona be from now on.

Taeyeon pulled out her phone from her pocket and stared to dial Kwangmin's number, " Kwangmin? Can you come over to my place now? Something bad happened to Hyeri......ok...see you...bye."


Within 10 minutes,Kwangmin came rushing into your room to see Taeyeon comforting you.

" Hyeri, what happened?? I've never seen you cry ever since your mum's funeral ! " Kwangmin asked, shocked by your tears.

Taeyeon immediately shook her head to Kwangmin and placed a finger on asking him to be quiet.

Kwangmin instantly kept his mouth shut as soon as he realised he said something wrong. t... He thought.

You saw them, so you plastered at weak smile and said," It's ok. I'm alright. I'm just...shocked..."

Both of them sat quietly by your side waiting for you to continue.

You sighed and continued, " My dad want me to marry someone i don't know, he said it was for buisness, and i've got no choice but obey him."

*silence*

"What have you got youeself into..."Kwangmin's serious voice broke the silence."All this years, you've been living under a fake mask and you only reveal your true self to us. How are you going to live with him?How can you handle all that stress?" you knew Kwangmin is getting mad.

" I'll just deal with it like how i did in school. I'm good at it right? Everbody in school thinks that i'm a ,just a girl with a pretty face but no heart"

What you just said just made him madder,"Kim Hyeri! Are you stupid or what? You'll just make yourself suffer!! Eventhought you always act like it's nothing in front of us,but we(Kwangmin and Teayeon) can see it, you're stressed, you're tired of what you are doing, but you force yourself to continue.You force yourself to like cheeerleading to become cheerleeding captain so you can mix with the popular bunch in school. You even force yourself to date so many guys that you didn't like to maintain that stupid,FAKE image of yours. I've known you for so many years, as your bestfriend, I never understand why you wanted to be like that. Why are you doing this to yourself?" He kicked the wall with rage after saying what he wanted to say for years.

Taeyeon pat him on the shoulder to calm him down. Kwangmin sighed.

You just sat there, stunned by Kwangmin's words. Too many things are going on your mind now. Yeah, why did i do this to myself? u thought. After so many years, it had become a habit. You become someone who has very bad attitude and bad habits when you're with people u didn't trust. But whenever you are alone or with Taeyeon/ Kwangmin, you change back to your true self which is very calm,gentle,thoughtful and never mad at anyone, completely different what people think you are. But you just wanted to protect yourself, you thought if you are popular enough, y enough, people don't dare to bully you, you don't care if your 'friends' in school are sincere to you a not, you just wanted to protect yourself.

You don't know how to answer Kwangmin to you apologize to him instead;" Sorry, but i can't help it."

"It's your life not mine,so don't apologize to me," Kwangmin said and sighed again. He knew you wouldn'd listen to him,so he continued," So who is he? I'll help you look out for him. "

You smiled,knowing he is not mad at you anymore," His name is Kris Wu, i thought it sound farmiliar but i can't remember who."

He nodded.

Then Teayeon chiped in with a high pitch voice," Oh both of you, can't u guys think more positively? Maybe Hyeri and that Kris will fall for each other and that will be the happiest ending ever." Both you and Kwangmin look at her as if she's insane. She stare back at you then continued dramaticly," What? Who knows? And if they did, Hyeri could be her true self infront of him."

Kwangmin snorted," That's hardly gonna happen, Tae. No need to get all high pitchy."

Taeyeon glare at him then turn to face you," Hyeriii~~~ tell him that he is wrong!" she pouted.

You just return her with a smile while shooking your head, because you knew Kwangmin was right.

 

 

 

Hii guys !! so chapter 1 is out ^^

Do subscribe and comment so i know what you guys think :)

Enjoy ^o^