First love, COMPLETE

y[OUR] First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   “excuse me, do you happen to know any girl name Song Aeri?” I ask a group of tall girls that passing by me in front of 4 Elite, Taehyung’s class. I have to start searching for her, or Taehyung might be sulking if he finds out that I cannot find his first love. One of the girl stares at me suspiciously. “why are you looking for this girl?,” she asked me. Although I feel annoyed to answer, but I still replied her by saying, “I have an urgent appointment with her.” All the girls nodded when they heard my answer.

 

     Suddenly, one of them grab my hand and drag me to somewhere. It is the rooftop. She let go of my hand, and takes a deep sigh before facing me. “I am Aeri. Why are you looking for me?,” she speaks. I am quite shocked at that time, realising that I have found her, my friend’s first love. But, in order to avoid from getting tricked, I command her, “Show me your identification card.” She glares at me, “Why? You think I am a liar? Here, if you insist,” she takes out her card and gives it to me. I took it, and feel satisfied because she is not lying.


     She is, kind of cute. No, no! I need to focus. “follow me,” this time, it is my turn to grab her hands without allowing her to agree or not beforehand and drag her to follow me. Although her hands are in my hands, but she cannot stop asking me who am I, what is going on, where am I going to take her to, and else but I just act like a deaf. It is tiring to handle a girl, just like I thought.


     Once we arrived at the front of Taehyung’s room, he immediately got up and hop off his bed. I guess he is surprised, witnessing that I am able to fulfill his request in just a day. I let go of her hands, and standing beside Taehyung. “hey, I found her,” I whisper to his ear. He stood dumbfounded, trying to believe or not with what he is seeing right now.


    The girl just look at both of us with full of curiosity. The room is now so silent. “Anyone here minds to tell me what is going on?,” finally her words cracked the tension mood in the room. Taehyung and I stare at each other. His blue eyes clearly saying that he wants me to be the one who will explain it to her. I sighed, and just walk towards her. “My friend here named Kim Taehyung. You, me, and he is in the same age. He really admires you since long time ago. He likes you. Do you accept his pure and naive heart for you?” I proposed her on Taehyung’s behalf.


     She looks like she is really surprised with my proposal, until her cheeks turn totally red and pink. But then, she nodded shyly which cause Taehyung and I becomes so delighted and hug each other tightly. Finally, his wish is fulfilled. Nobody else is as happy as I am right now, although it is not me who succeeds in my love.


     The day onwards, Taehyung’s life is not as bored as before. He already has someone to keep him company whenever he feels like he wants to play. It is a relief to see his pleasant face, enjoying his remain life as a teenager boy in this world with someone he wants to be with. I do not have any reason to take care of him in the hospital now since he already has her. He does not need me anymore. So, I just go to school as usual everyday and even attend the extra classes which I cannot attend before because I need to accompany him in the old hospital every evening and night.

 

     Although it seems like it is a lucky that now I am able to enjoy my life like other ordinary students now, but deep in my heart I really miss Taehyung a lot. I did call him sometimes, but it is not that effective to heal my miss towards him.


     It has been a week. What Taehyung is doing now? Is he currently enjoying his date? Is he just fine? With full of curiosity, I dialed his phone number.


    “Hello?” Taehyung’s voice heard from there. It is a bit husky but I am really delighted only by hearing his voice. “Taetae! It is me. Ah, you have no idea how much I miss to hear your voice. It has been such a long of time. How are you?,” I ask him excitedly. Seriously, a week is a very long time for me. “Is this Jimin? I am sorry, but I am a bit busy right now. Call me later,” he hanged up.


    I stood disbelieved with his action. He hang up? Because of what? Did I really disturb him? And what kind of busy he meant here? He is a leukimia patient, so what kind of work that caused him to be extremely busy till he do not have time to talk to me?


     I become unsatisfied because numerous questions popped out in my mind one by one, so I decided to call him again. I am a little bit surprised because this time, it is a girl’s voice. “Hello?,” she asked me. I think, I did heard this kind of voice before. Wait, I think I know who is she. “Is this Aeri? What are you doing there?,” I asked her back. She chuckled softly, “Ah, Park Jimin. Are you looking for Taehyung? I am sorry but he refused to accept any calls. He said nobody can interfere his privacy,” said her. I believed my ears have become totally red right now, or my whole face as well. “Including me? His own best friend!?,” I asked. She only able to answer, “Yes, including you. Once again, I am sorry.” she hanged up.


     I gripped my phone roughly. I am sure my blood pressure is rising rapidly right now. I cannot believe he will did this to me after all I have done to him. Fine, go ahead with your girlfriend. I do not want to interfere your love line. Do as you wish, I will never care about you anymore after this.


    After two weeks I did not meet him face to face, I decided to drop by for awhile at the hospital after the school session. It is not that I miss him, it is just that I am worried about his condition. And also I want to remind him about our upcoming graduation day. I did not call him beforehand because I hate to hear the girl’s voice. She will only make me mad, and might caused me to abort my visit . Instead, it is me who get more surprised once I reached there. Trust me, it is a really big, and huge surprise.


     “Taehyung, get up! Please, don’t leave me,” Aeri screams heartlessly with tears heavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter