Help me with my First Love, Bud!

y[OUR] First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Including this year, it has been 5 years I spend my precious teenager time in this huge and crowded hospital. I will never do something without any benefit, that is I abandoned my time to hang around with my fellow friends only to accompany a little weak body here which belongs to a handsome but skinny guy named Kim Taehyung.

 

    He is my best friend, since we are in lower grade school. Unfortunately, he is being confirmed to has a leukimia and cannot survive without being treated in the hospital daily. In other words, he has to quit his school and spend his whole life in this creepy hospital with all the scary nurses. I feel sorry towards him that I cannot quit my school too but I promised to myself that I will take care of him well until he recovered in the whole evening once I finished my school session. Usually, I often plays video games with him using our own lappy and sometimes we watch various genre of movies when we are already sick with the games. 

 

     There is once before where I did brought him to visit the new garden located nearby the hospital to thrill him sometimes, but it seems like his body cannot accept to go anyway off the hospital where he suddenly fainted in the garden with his mouth full of blood after coughing hardly. Then, we have no choice but to hang around in this bored hospital and area around it only.


     Everything about our precious friendship starts to be tested from the breezy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter