Extra: The Kids Talk

Mandorean

Aren't you curious at all? Like seriously...what is going on between my sister and Jaejoong? I'm curious... so while the little runts and I wait in line for the Pirates of the Carribean ride, I ask them about it because they seem to know more than I do.

"Hey kids... what is going on between your aunt Cyndi and uncle J? Are they friends or something?"

"Yeah. They made a pact to stay single forever. Or that's what I heard from mom."

"Wait... but my sister has a boyfriend. She's not single."

"You mean the YouWho man, uncle Suki? Or was his name Yahoo?"

"Please, don't call me uncle Suki but yes, that guy. I can never remember his name either because it's stupid."

"Mom thinks he's stupid too."

"I like your mom already."

"Yahoo is her fake boyfriend so she doesn't look like an unwanted old lady."

"Say that again?"

"Old lady? That means old lady in Japanese."

"I know that, I mean the first part."

"He's her fake boyfriend?"

"Is it true?"

"Mom says so. She says if it turns real though, she's going to fly over and cut off his globes so he can't make babies."

"Our mom says uncle J should marry aunt Cyndi already and make lots and lots of babies by kissing."

I'm utterly horrified. Like seriously... how could they be... "Kids..." I gather their attention. "You're not being raised right. Come here and huddle close. Uncle Suki will tell you the truth about how babies are made." To everyone else's horror. The End.