TWO

Smile Again {indefinite hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance." - Nathaniel Branden

~~~

It's been a few days, but that Dr. Fujiwara hasn't come to visit me since. I don't mind. It's not like it'll make a difference. Because no one else has come to visit me, anyways. I'm still stuck in my room though, but it's not worth it being in here when I cannot see the city's view from my balcony. The doors that lead to the balcony have been chained shut; preventing me from ever opening it. The precaution that my father wants to take after realizing my presence again.

It's not like I do this to get his attention. I do it... because... I don't really know. I guess to make myself feel alive. Don't ask I don't know how to explain it. I just do it, alright. Actually, I wasn't like this before, but that's another story to be talked about later. I hear the main door creaking open, so I feign sleep.

I hear the person's footsteps. They're trying to be quiet, but their failing so bad in doing so. They're breathing pretty heavily too. I hear him or her come closer, and I hope that they'll leave soon. I don't want to deal with people right now. They've been getting on my nerves lately; especially those that like to lecture a lot when they don't have the right in doing so.

"Sis?" I heard the familiar voice asked.

It's that stupid idiot. My half-brother to be more specific. Yuri. Yuri Chinen. While I got stuck with that bastard of a father's last name, he got stuck with his mother's. I wish my mother did the same for me. Yuri called my name. I hate how he talks. I hate his name. It's such a girl's name. I always about it, but he never got angry. He hardly ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter