The Cheesiest Of Them All

The Cheesiest Of Them All

You were nice and warm, cuddled up on the sofa when you heard the sound of clicking pulling you out of your slumber. You opened your eyes, confused as to what was happening when you saw Jimin quickly hiding something behind his back, with a far too innocent expression plastered on his face. Immediately all your tiredness left you and you jumped off the sofa ready to attack. However, Jimin seemed to have been anticipating your reaction because the second your feet touched the ground he was off and the chase began.

You continued to chase him from room to room, around the entire house for a good ten minutes, still confused as to what he had been hiding when you finally caught up with him and jumped on his back. He immediately grabbed your legs and began spinning around as he giggled and laughed at your screams. You begged him to let you down but he only listened to your pleas when you started grabbing his neck in a chokehold. Almost immediately your feet hit the ground and not long after so did your behind. He knew you hated feeling dizzy but you weren’t particularly concerned with getting revenge since he was currently stood behind you, doubled over coughing as he massaged his neck.

Finally, when you had recovered, you got up and confidently stalked towards Jimin, who was still in a pitiful condition. You put your hand in his hoodie pocket, looking for the item he didn’t want you to see. He didn’t struggle as you pulled his phone out and began examining it. In his photo gallery you found dozens of pictures of you sleeping; some of them with drool running down your chin, some of them with him poking your cheeks and even some where he was pulling some ridiculous facial expressions as he posed next to you. You looked at him in both annoyance and astonishment as he just smiled back at you innocently.

“I’m deleting these. All of them. Also never take pictures of me sleeping again.” you told him as you went through the pictures one by one, making sure they were gone forever.

“But why not?” he whined cutely. You snuck a peek at him and he was literally pouting which caused you to giggle, but only internally. You didn’t want him to think you secretly approved of his overt photography and nor did you really want him to know how much his aegyo affected you.

“Because I look gross and also there is saliva on my face.” you said in the most serious voice you could muster, which took some effort considering he still had the pout on his face.

“I think you look beautiful.” he said earnestly with a small smile taking over his face and though his words made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside you knew what was coming next.

“What?” you asked, partially curious as to how his brain worked and also wanting to see whether you would be right or not.

“Yeah. I think you would even look beautiful with poop on your face.” he said, looking quite proud of himself for his ‘romantic’ words. You simply shook your head, not quite believing that Jimin actually thought talking about poop would somehow soften you up.  “And anyway, it your saliva so it’s perfectly perfect – just like the rest of you.” he continued with his trademark cheesy grin on your face. It took a lot of effort for you to school your features because deep down you knew he actually, sort of, meant what he was saying and you were very flattered.

“Jiminnie, we talked about this already. Think things through before you say them out loud, arrasso?” you told him in a teasing tone as you handed him back his phone and shook your head, though you couldn’t keep the grin off your face once he’d walked out the room mumbling to himself. He really was too cute.