Bracelet

A DarKnight

     Night came again. Tao was somewhere in the library doing something. I fell asleep while reading "Ashes." I leaned against the bookshelf. My body is slowly healing itself. I'm starting to think that Tao has split personalities; a different side that you just can't control. A disorder maybe?
     I looked at my bracelet that I've bought along with oppas bracelet. The store owner told me that they're special bracelets that are meant for something else. I looked at the engraved letter. It seemed a bit odd that it's a bit higher than normal. I put my thumb over it and pushed down. I waited for something to happen, but nothing did. I was about to push it again until I heard someones voice.
     "Where are you? It's been two months already," the voice said sighing.
     I realized that this bracelet is like a walkie talkie. He must've pushed the letter!
     I lifted my wrist neear my mouth. I don't even know if this is going to work.
     "Oppa?" I tried. "Oppa, can you hear me?" I tried again.
     I heard some rustiling. "Maeri is that you? where are you? I can't see you. I'm hearing things?" He said franticly.
     "Oppa, your bracelet! Can you hear me?" I told him.
     "Maeri, oh my gosh, where are you? Are you safe? Who kidnapped you? Why didn't you-" he rambled on.
     "Oppa, I'm fine. Just a few injuries. Don't worry to much about me okay? The kidnapper won't do anything to me," I aussered him.
     "Okay, but where are you? I'll come and get you." I heard a car door open and close. Then, the engine started.
     "Oppa, I'm in an abandoned library. I don't-" I got cut off when a furious Tao came barging towards my direction.
     "You trying to escape huh?" He said to me.
     "No, I'm not please calm down," I tried pleading him, but it seems like it didn't work.
     "Trying not to escape my ." He grabbed my hair and pulled me up.
     I screamed a little. This resulting to, Tao finding out the bracelet.
     "You ! Don't you dare hurt her, or I'll be coming to beat your sorry !" He said cursed through the bracelet.
     "Oh, would you look at that," Tao clicked his tongue at me. "Getting help huh. Smart, smart indeed, but stupid!""
     Tao ripped off the bracelet and threw it on the ground. He stepped on it making it cracking to piecies. "No," I cried out. Tao let go of my hair and dragged me to another place in the library.


     He left the police station and webt to the park where they first met. He remembered her sitting on th swing crying. He sat down on the same swing she last sat. He sat there thinking about her. He ruffled his dark brown shiny hair in fustration, and brought both of his hand down, harshly hitting the engraved letter on his knee. He looked up in the sky, seeing the clouds made him miss her even more.
     "Oppa?" He looked around him, hearing the familier voice.
'I'm just hearing things.' He thought to himself.
     "Oppa, can you hear me?" He looked around again, but saw no one.
'I'm going crazy.' He concluded.
     "Oppa, your bracelet! Can you hear me?" 'Bracelet?' He looked down at it. Then it came to him.
     "Maeri, oh my gosh, where are you? Are you safe? Who kidnapped you? Why didn't you-" He got cut off when Maeri started speaking.
     "Oppa, I'm fine. Just a few injuries. Don't worry to much about me okay? The kidnapper won't do anything to me," she assured him. He got up from the swing and headed to his police car.
     "Okay, but where are you? I'll come and get you." He opened the door and got in quickly. He started the engine and exited the park.
     "Oppa, I'm in an abandoned library. I don't-" He didn't hear her speak anymore until he heard a voice. "You trying to escape huh?"
     'That must be the kidnaper, but why does his voice sound so familier?' He kept listening to what is going on. "No, I'm not please calm down." He heard her voice trmble in fear. He got scared at what happened next.
     "Trying not to escape my ." He heard her scream a little and that triggered him. Whoever is hurting his girl is going to pay. Friend or not, but he made a stupid mistake to speak. "You ! Don't you dare hurt her, or I'll be coming to beat your sorry !"
     After he said those words. He soon rereted saying those. "Oh, would you look at that," the kidnapper voice said. "Getting help huh. Smart, smart indeed, but stupid!" He heard a lot of noise and then it went silent.
     He paniced. He took out his phone and started calling Kris. He was getting irritated bacause he wan't picking up. He finallyheard a "hello" and started speaking. "Kris, I'm coming back to the station. Find every possible abandoned library there is. When I'm back I want a full report!" He ended the call without hearing whatever Kris was going to say.
     He drove over the speed limit with his flashing lights on. His only priority is to save Maeri, nothing else can stop him. Without her his life would be miserable. He can never imagine a world without her. Without her, he would be incomplete. Without her, he won't have anyone anymore.

"Save me oppa."
"Don't worry Maeri. I'll be there soon."

 


 

EXOTICS #WEBELIEVEINYOUKRIS #STAYSTRONGEXO !!!

EXO SARANGHAJA!!

WE ARE ONE!!!!!! !!!!!!

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER... WHEN WE STAND HAND IN HAND, MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE~!!

-High School Musical (We're all in this Together)