A Tear

A DarKnight

 

He's having one of his mental breakdowns again. This involves him hitting me, leaving me with more bruises and cuts. Whenever he's having his breakdowns; he turns to a completely different person. This scares me seeing him like that. If I had chosen him instead of my boyfriend, would things be different from how they are now? I've never seen him like this. Ever.
 
 
 
"Kris any news of her?" A worried police officer said. "No, I'm sorry. I'm trying my hardest to find any clues." The latter replied."She has been gone for two months now, and I can't just sit around while she has disappeared for two months!" He sighed and sat down at his desk rubbing his forehead in frustration. "If she had just listened to me none of this wouldn't have happened." He banged the desk and startled everyone in the room. "What are you looking at?! Get back to work and look for her!" He shouted at everyone. His hyung came to him.
 
"Dongseng please calm down. We'll look for her. She wouldn't want you to be upset right now, would she." 
"No she wouldn't." He put his head down and sighed. "I know it's hard, but put on your thinking cap and get to work too okay?" He patted his shoulder and went back to his desk and began typing.
 
 
 
His breakdown was over. My body went numb again. I crawled  my way to a shelf and sat up to lean on it. I heard crying sounds and knew he realized what he had done to me. He started pulling his dark chocolate hair and then began pounding on his head saying quietly to himself what a fool he was to do that to me.
 
I crawled my way to him, using my strength I have left to get to him. When I reached him, I his hair and back. He likes it when I do that to him; It helps him calm down more.
 
A few minutes passed and he turned his head and looked at me. He looked at me with sad, teary eyes. His hands came to my face and my cheeks with his thumbs. "I'm sorry, for doing this to you," he said with a tear threatening to fall out of his eye. "It's okay Panda. I can take the pain."I said with a small smile. I call him Panda. That's my nickname for him because of his dark circles under his eyes. He made me lean against him and put my head on his shoulder. He played with my hair for the remaining time.
 
As night comes and day is gone; my eyes were getting sleepy. "Panda Tao, I'm getting tired," I said with a yawn. He picked me up in his arms and walked to a shelf to lean on it. He held me to sleep in his arms, while holding my hand. 
 
"Goodnight Maeri. I'm sorry."
The last thing I felt was a tear dropping on my cheek.