Worried

A DarKnight

Inside a police station, stood a man with worry and grieve. He was walking back and forth in his office. He was anxious; He couldn't just sit in his office looking for nothing; there was no signs on where she is. Her cell phone was gone, so they can't track it. He gave her another tracker just in case her phone was not able to be reached; but the tracker was not responding.

He felt so useless.

If only she had listened to him that night she wouldn't have been gone for two months. She wouldn't have been gone from his reach.

He looked at his bracelet, she had given to him two days before she was kidnapped. He remembered her telling him that it was couple bracelets and that it was really special. She showed her bracelet to him; it was blue and his was white. 

They were made out of real silver and a letter was in a 3D rectangle in the middle of it. 

He caressed the bracelet, missing her. He stopped pacing around. He stood there for a few seconds. Suddenly, he felt an urge to go somewhere. He grabbed his cop jacket, putting it on abruptly, pushing the door to his office. 

He shouted "I'm going out, don't disturb me!" And he ran out the door of the police station.

The other officers were shocked at his out burst. Someone yelled for them to get back to work, and they did.

 

 

 

I felt movement around me. I slowly opened my eyes to see that the sun was up from a window in the library. I've lost count how many days I've been here. I felt arms still around me and knew that it was Tao. I looked at him; his beautiful hair covering half his face, his sharp nose, his lips, wait what am I thinking.

I mentally shook my head and tried to get up; but I felt so weak. I tried to move, but only ended up rolling onto the floor. I think I made a noise a bit to loud that Tao woke up.

His face looked furious, but his eyes showed that he couldn't control what he was doing.

"You trying to escape again, huh?" He said smirking. His face that showed his anger, but his eyes showed sadness.

"Tao, no I'm not trying to escape. Tao come to your senses." I pleaded.

"Not trying to escape my ," he got up and went straight to where I am, on the floor.

He kicked me in the stomach and made me stand up. 

"Tao please it's me, Maeri, your friend. Don't do this, please?" I tried to convince him.

He shook his head trying to come back to his senses. "Maeri, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I don't know what's wrong with me," he sat back down on the floor (with his head down), while gently placing me next to him.

"It's okay, panda." I patted his head and looked up at the book shelve.

I randomly picked a book and looked at the title. 

"Ashes."