Eight

This Kid Again! [Original Banglo Version!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo's POV:

"Hyung.  Do you think I'm disgusting?"

I'm sitting at the edge of the hospital bed, getting ready to leave.

"Yah!  Again with that crap!  Stop talking like that or I'll make you look as disgusting as your saying you are!"  I sealed my lips and looked up at him.  "Look.  You're not disgusting.  You're Choi Joon Hong for goodness sake!  You're the best kid I've ever met.  Even though I only met you, but I can see that you are."  His voice soften a little.  He came closer and lifted my chin so that my eyes were lined with his.  "If that guy is too stupid to not have known that,  then he's not worth it.  For you to have admit that your gay, that took alot of courage.  I admire that about you."  (yeah zelo told him about bang)

My eyes started to water.  "Thanks hyung."  He pulled me into a hug once again.

"Lets go!"  I'm going to stay with hyung for a while since I know YongGuk won't be returning soon.  I didn't bother packing any clothes.  I could just borrow from Minho hyung.  I think we're about the same size.

Minho's POV:

Aishhh this kid.  He keeps talking nonsense.  I know he's hurting right now.  That bastard.  How could he do that to my poor baby?  Yeah I've only met him not too long ago, but I think of him as my little brother.  I hope he gets over this soon.

Bang's POV:

"What the just happened in there?"  My hands on the steering wheel tighten at the incident that had just occured.  I can't believe he just did that to me.  And I didn't do anything to stop him....  Just thinking back to it made my member grow hard.  I ruffled my hair in fustration.  I needed to release my ual fustration soon and badly.  I pulled over to the side of the road.

I ed my pants and let my hands creep down into my boxers.  I let a soft moan escape my lips.  Damn it felt so good.  I started my continuously hardening member and soon became a messes.  I threw my head back in pleasure.  I picked up my pace as I felt my comming.

"Ah-ahhh~"  I moaned as I reached my .  "Ahh~  Z-Zelo-ah!!!!"  I Froze in shock.  D-Did I just...

Minho's POV:

We reached my house in just a couple of minutes.  I stood there at the front entrance as I saw Jooni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter