Three

This Kid Again! [Original Banglo Version!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the parents:

Zelo's father was playing golf beyond the field.  The two mothers sat by the lake talking.

Bang's mother's POV:

"Ahh~  Remember those times we had when we were younger?  I miss those times."

"We would always come here for vacation,  all four of us."

"Yeah..."

"I heard what happened.  I'm sorry."

"No.  It's fine.  I guess it's for the best anyways, right?  Things weren't working out between us anyways.  We were never happy together.  I just felt so isolated.  To tell you the truth,  I was kind of relieved that he found someone else to love.  I knew I couldn't keep him happy anymore."

"I'm happy that you're okay."

"Yeah.  I'm fine.  But I don't know how my son is feeling now."

>>FlashBack<<

With little 10 year old bang:

"Appa!  Appa!  Are you done talking with your friend?  Let's go play!"  A little boy ran down the halls searching for his father when he heard a strange sound coming out through the door.

Little YongGuk was curious and inched closer to the door.  As he got closer the moans and screams got louder.  He carefully twisted the door knob  and took a peek inside.  He saw a shirtless man straddling a man beneath him.  The were too busy making out to notice someone was standing near the doorway.

Ew!  Who is that?  I bet it's one of the employees!   I'm going to tell Appa to have them fired immediately!  Heheh. 

"Ahhh!  Mr.  Bang! You F-Feel so G-good!"

Huh?  Mr. Bang? No.  Couldn't be!

"Shhh!  Baby,  They'll hear us!"  That man on top quickly covered the man's moans with his lips.

Yong Guk frozed in his spot.  He didn't know if he heard right.  He just stood there watching the horror as his dad was doing another man.

"I love you."

As YongGuk heard that come out of his appas's mouth,  he felt his blood starting to boil.  Anger fused in his body.  He harshly kicked the door open shocking the two older men.

The men froze in shock.  YongGuk's face showed no emotion he'd ever shown before.  His face showed no signs of mercy and it was actually scary.

His mother came running down the hall and witness the scene right before her eyes, too.  Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Honey!  I can explain!"  His mother just waved him off and looked away from the scene.

"Yong Guk?  Son?"

"You're not my appa anymore!  Don't you dare call me your son!  Lets go omma!"  Little Bang pulled his omma down the hall to pack their things and left.

His dad was on his knees crying his heart out.  Begging them to come back.

>>Flashback End<<

"This is why he hates gays so much."

Zelo's mother's POV:

"Well my son is gay.  Alot of people at school are homophobic.  Becuase of this, he doesn't have that much friends.  He can't really open to anyone.  But one day,  there was this new kid.  When Zelo and him met,  they became friends instantly.  His friend didn't care if he was gay or not and just accepted him for who he was.  All day he would come home and talk to be about him.  I was happy for him."

"Awe that's sweet."

"One day Zelo built up his courage and confessed.  The boy happily agreed.  They went out for almost a year.  In one's opinion,  he was one of the most happiest boys in the world."  Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Until one day,  Zelo was invited to this party."

>>Flashback<<  

With Zelo a couple months back

There were teenage kids dancing and drinking.  Zelo sat next to his boyfriend,  Lee Taemin.  His boyfriend was happily chatting with his friends.  Zelo stayed quiet as he knew, no one wanted him there.

Someone whispered something in Taemin's ear and smirked.

Taemin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and his eyes locked with him.

"Zelo~"

"Hmm?"

"Hyung is drunk. Would you mind sending me upstairs, so I could rest a bit?"

"N-Ne."  Zelo carefully put Taemin's arm around his neck and dragged him upstairs to one of the empty rooms.  He lied Taemin on the bed carefully.

When he was going to get up he was suddenly pulled down onto the bed with Taemin.  Taemin his lips seductively,  and leaned in for a kiss.

"T-t-taemin-ah.  W-what are y-you doing."

"Hyung wants to have a little fun."  And before Zelo had time to respond,  a warm pink tounge sliped into his mouth and roamed around his mouth.  He struggled trying to get out of the older's grip.

"Hyung! Let me go!"  But his words were muffled by Taemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter