Fifteen

This Kid Again! [Original Banglo Version!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang's POV:

I stopped right in my tracks when I saw him hugging Zelo like that.

I mindlessly went up to them and yanked his hands away from Zelo.

"Yah get you hands off him."

"Who are you to be telling me I can't touch my boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?  Chet."

"Yes boyfriend."

"Is this true Zelo?"

He just looked everywhere but me.

"Answer me Zelo!"  I grabbed his chin so he could look at me, but he pulled himself away.

"Yes.  It's true."  He said looking down.

My eyes stung from the tears threatening to fall.  "No.  It's not-  It isn't.  Please say it's not."

"Yes it is.  Well if you would please excuse us, we're in the middle of our date."  Minho said while leading Zelo in the other direction.  I just stood there, frozen,  watching them walking away.  Soon they were no where in sight.

Then realization hit me and I dropped to my knees and the tears came out.  I felt a tap on my shoulders and looked up.  It was Jieun.  Her eyes were sad, too.  Then I remembered she liked Minho.  Wow this turned out to be a wonderful day for us...

But no matter how much it hurt,  she didn't even cry.

"Are you okay?"  I croaked out, managing to get the words out of my throat.

"Yea I'm fine..."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am.  And shouldn't you be worrying about yourself right now?  You look like a hot mess."  She said while whiping my tears away with the sleave of her jacket.

"I know I'm hot."

"Aishhh.  Idiot,"  she said nudging my head softly.

There was a moment of silence for a while.  It wasn't an awkward one.  It was one of those when you thinking hard about something silent.

"So.  What are you going to do about Zelo?"

"I don't know... It's just.   My mind is so messed up right now..."

"I know how it feels.   Are you going to give up?"

"Yah!  What kind of friend are you telling me to just give up."

"I didn't tell you anything."  She smiled slyly.

"Well,  No way in hell I'm going to give up.  My baby Zelo.  Do you hear me?  MY BABY ZELO!!!!!!"

"Okay okay.  You're hurting my ears."

"WARRIOR!  HE SETS A FIRE IN MY HEART~"

"OKAY  I GET IT!  PEOPLE ARE STARING!!!"  She shouted in a hushed tone looking embarrast.

I coughed then sat back down.  "So what about you."

"EH.  I just discovered,  that Minho maybe,  isn't the right guy for me."

"Hey is my chingu giving up?"

"No I didn't say that.  It's just.  I've been thinking for a while now.  Maybe I don't see him in that way anymore."

"Ah.  So you're over him?"

"Ne.  I guess so."  I saw her put a hand over her chest.  "Oh My God!"

"What?  Heart attack????  SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!!"  I stood up, panicking.

"Yah!"  She shushed me.  "What I meant to say was.  It feels lighter."

"AIshh!  Idiot!  You had me worrying!"

"You just assumed it."

"Well you had you hand over your heart and out of no where saying OMGeee.  People would assume that it was a heart attack."

"I didn't go 'OMGeee',"  she said chuckling.

Zelo's POV:

While Minho pulled me away,  I couldn't help but feel hurt.

The sad desperate l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter