DISCONTINUED: Where Bloody Bride is going from here

Bloody Bride

I want to start this off by apologzing to all my subscribers, and those who have been waiting for the release of the next chapter. I'm sorry that this story has to be discontinued on AFF. Over the last few years, this story has grown, just as I have grown as a writer. Last year, I finally gave an ending to Bloody Bride, and came to realize that the characters I created and fell in love with, were not the characters you read about here on AFF. They, too, have grown and changed.

Kyuhyun went from someone rather uncaring, to Aelyn who has a fierce desire to protect everyone she cares about, even if she doesn't realize it herself. Jongwoon went from someone defined by his depression, to Daniel, someone who refuses to let it keep him from doing the right thing, or being kind to someone. Demetrius rose up from who Ryeowook used to be, and is no longer someone who would keep a person against his will. He is someone who made one selfish decision, among many, many selfless ones, and is still paying the price for it. Chyler, sweet, sweet, Chyler is still nervous, and afraid, but she takes that fear and morphs it into strength. The strength to be kind, the strength to protect, and the strength to teach others that being afraid is just the beginning, it's what you do with that fear that matters. Niko, Henry, and many many more have all grown up as well, and all of their relationships have changed and have become that much better because of it.

While I could take these chapters down, and edit everything to fit, I just don't think that's totally possible anymore. I'm no longer able to recognize the characters, nor the story, in the chapters that I have posted on here. And to try to alter my characters to fit the Kpop theme in order to continue posting on here doesn't feel right. I hope you can understand why I have decided to end this story as it is. 

But it's not the end for Bloody Bride completely. As I've said, I have finished writing the story. Sort of. Book one at least. And I'm in the process of having it beta read, so that I can, in the near future, send it to an editor and finally have it published. How I plan to publish it and go about that, I'm not entirely sure, but I will make sure to update with the progress, either as a chapter on here, or as a blog post. In addition to that, I will answer any questions you might have. Feel free to leave them as comments, or send me a message or something. I also have a tumblr account under the same username, turtleyperson, and you can find me there. If I get enough people interested, I'll start a new blog and post updates and mood boards and excerpts there if you want to know more about the book and the characters. 

I'm sorry for taking so long to write this message, and I'm sorry to those who have been patiently waiting for a continuation. I love this story and I hope one day you get to know it in the way I know it. 

Until next time,

Mica (turtleyperson)