Chapter 7

It Started With A Twitter

Nana's POV:

"Why don't he PM back? He's busy i guess or...... does he being awkward about my question last time?!" I think while moving forward and backward. Feel unsecure inside me. "WHY?!" I sigh then sit back on the chair and read some fanfic to ignore the feeling. After that, I open my notebook and ofcorse visit my twitter account.

 

"OH MY!!" I gasped. "Why so many b2uty want to follow me?" I said and still scroll down the page and stop at someone's twitter.

 

"He want to follow me too?! If another one also following me. I can be in danger~~~ LOL" I though as i chuckled.

 

It's the maknae, Dongwoon oppa who want to follow me. I click the 'APPROVE' button and then tweet.

 

"@beastdw thank you oppa :)"

 

Dongwoon's POV:

"YES!! al last~!!" I rolling on the floor in happiness because i already got approve from Nana. I giggled.

 

"@beastdw thank you oppa :)"

 

I read. "OMO~! She call me oppa!" I gasp happily. But somehow i feel something strange. I think someone was watching over me. I look around still feeling the cold gaze that someone gave me.

 

"Hyung! Waeyo?" I said then he just go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator.

 

"Oh~~" I sigh. "I guess he need his coke" I said to myself and continue gigling at the fact she approve me and calling me 'oppa'.

 

Junhyung's POV:

"Really really sorry oppa. I'm feeling punished enough for not replying your PM. I miss you so much.You don't have any other yoja dongsaeng do you? While i'm gone?"

 

"She doesn't trust me?" I thought. "Why am i feel so anxious about this question?"

 

"I'm only for you my Nana" I said and suddently stop at the fact i call her 'my Nana'.

 

"Why am i like this? First, being weird for she-doesn't-replying-my-tweet fact last time, being so honest to her about my feeling for her gone, thinking her so often and now this?!!" I ruffledmy hair. I sigh.

 

Without knowing, I clicked at her picture and her profile page poof out. I can see her tweet about mentioning me. I feel happy but feel a little bit angry i guess when there is one new tweet. It said

 

"@beastdw thank you oppa :)"

 

"Why he thank you-ing Dongwoon?" Then i realize that Dongwoon just got approve from her. I feel strange. Soooooo strange and really really strange. "WHY?!"

 

Then i got up and think that i need coke to less the strange feeling. When i go out the room. I see....... Dongwoon. He keep rolling on the floor in happiness. He gigled, I just watch him from the door.

 

"She call me oppa!" He said happily. I started to angry. Suddently he turhed to face me and ask. "Hyung! Waeyo?" I released my grip and then keep walking to the kitchen. Open the refrigerator door. Take out the coke and start to drink it. When it finished i stop at the sink thinking and trying to denied the fact that I'm now angry at Dongwoon.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Updated!!!

going home now.

anyway, happy birthday to HYUNSEUNG and also my lovely dongsaeng, JOJO.

iwuvyou~~~~~ <3