Chapter 14

It Started With A Twitter

 

Lilo’s POV:

 

I’m having a sleep over at Nana’s house. I was checking my Facebook while Nana go take a shower. Replying comments, upload photos and IM with some friends when something caught my eyes. A tab. I open the tab. ‘Oh. It’s Nana’s twitter account’. I clicked her massage’s inbox. ‘WOW~ It’s full with Junhyung’s and Dongwoon’s. Well, mostly Junhyung’s. I wonder what they talk about’.

 

“NANA! Could I read your massages with Junhyung?” I shout.

 

“Just read it okay! I don’t mind!!” She shout back.

 

“But! You have a new one!! And it’s from Junhyung!!”

 

“CHINCHA!! Read it out loud please! Thank you!”

 

“Oh okayy~…… He said! ‘Nevermind! I forgive you!. Anyway! Can I have your phone number?! Just in case! Can I?!’ That’s wait he said!! OMG Nana!! He want your phone number” I was shock but a bit excited. What he want it for? Urgh, something I guees~

 

“Wait! I already finished! Wait up okay! I’ll reply it later!” She shout again.

 

“OKAY!”

 

Nana’s POV:

 

‘What is he trying to do?.... Aish’ I sigh. I wrap a towel around my body and walk to my closet. Pick something comfy to wear. Then I walk to Lilo and sit beside her. She stare at me with her innocent big eyes and said “What will you reply? Tell me~ Tell me~” she grab my hand and shake it. My entire body went vibrate.

 

“Aish! Wait okay. If you shake me like that how I want to reply?” I said glare at her. She chuckle, release her hand on mine and sit up straight eyeing the notebook in front to see what I will write.

 

“Oppa! Here 01*-***-****. What do you want it for?”

 

Send.

 

“Owww~ Junhyung and Nana sit on a tree…. K-I-S-S-I-N-G” She sang playfully while clapping her hand.

 

“Yah! Don’t do that~ You make me blushing!” My cheek start become hot all of sudden. Then, I whisper to her “yah, it will be nice if it is real. Hehe” I chuckle a bit.

 

“ert” She said and smack my head. We both start to laugh.

 

“Oh. By the way, why he need your phone number?” Lilo asking this question make we both stop. “I don’t even know~” I said. “Nevermind, we will know soon right? But, did you already tell Junhyung or Dongwoon about you coming there?” She ask. “Not yet~ I’m not ready yet.” What all I can say.

 

“Okay~  Oh! I just remember the fan meeting is near. Nana, pick something I can wear. I want to be pretty since I’m gonna see Doojoonie~~” She whined.

 

"Sure! Why not!" I smiled at her.

 

"Sorry for not buying your ticket" She lowered her head. "Gwenchana~" I said and hug her.

 

"LET'S GO SHOPPING THEN!!!" I said brighten up the mood.

 

"LET'S GO!!!!" She said happily.

 

~At Shopping Mall~

 

"Something cute, recent fashion and simple right~?" I said. She nodded.

 

We wonder around the mall. Go in and out from shop to shop, searching. Buying cloth, shoes, accessories and others thing. Well, we both LOVE shopping the most. So we enjoy it a lot. Thanks to appa for giving me his credit card!! Hahas.

 

"FINISHED! All ready. Let's eat! I'M HUNGRAYYYYY~~~" Lilo said cutely.

 

"McD?" I said.

 

"KAJA!" She said happily. She must be really hungry.

 

~♪TOPSUTAR ♪~♬ TOPSUTAR ♬~ My phone ring all of sudden.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was thinking to insert some of Junhyung's friends outside his group to add them to this story. Because he have some friends that also my biased so, it's a bit hard for me. Better i ask you raeders first.

so here the poll. choose wisely <3 Thank You for your cooperation <3