Chapter 12

It Started With A Twitter

Nana's POV:

 

"What's wrong with you Nana?" Lilo ask softly.

 

"Well, I need to tell you something...." I said calmly.

 

"What is it? You first then."

 

"The truth is.... I have applied for continuing my study at Korea. But, I don't want to go far away from you and mum and dad. So, that's the problem" I sigh.

 

"CINCA?!! Why don't you tell me sooner? Oh. is that because you don't talk much at me before? All because of this?"

 

"Yes, but....... I have another one that i want to tell you" I said nervously.

 

"Go on, tell me then"

 

I breath in and out for calming myself and start talking again. "I'm so sorry Lilo. Sorry for not telling you all this long. Actually, I have a OPPA-DONGSAENG realationship with Junhyung and Dongwoon" I look at the floor afraid what she will respons.

 

"YOU WHAT?! OPPA-DONGSAENG?! JUNHYUNG?! DONGWOON?!" i still staring at the floor. i could imagine how shocked she was. "YAHHHHH!!!!"

 

I quickly run to the bathroom sobbing. Afraid Lilo would go mad at me and want to kill me anytime now. Then suddenly Lilo knocked the door. It's not what i imagine. It's a soft knocked.

 

"Yah Nana! Don't worry I won't get mad to you either kill you. Is it true? For how long? How? Where?" She ask softly.

 

I open the door and explain EVERYTHING. After i finished it, all i hear is a gasp.

 

"You know what, you are a very lucky girl you know. But anyway, which University did you pplied and what cours you are taking?" She ask.

 

"Hmmmmm........ Dongshin University and i take a major in Interior Designer. You know how long i have been wanting to become one right? It's what i like after all~ By the way, I'm really really sorry"

 

"As long he's not my Doojoon~ That's good then. Dongshin? Cool~!!"Lilo said and reached for my hand and start jumping happily.

 

"EH, why are you so happy? You like it when i'm gone?" I pout.

 

"No~ FYI, I'll go there too. That's one of the reason I come to your house today!" she said.

 

"Chincaya?!! Omo~" I jump along with her.

 

After jumping like that, we both lay down on the bed. Suddenly.... "OH WAIT~!!!" we said in unison and look at each other. "That's place where the boys goes too right?" Lilo said. "Yeah~ I just realize it too! OMO~!!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated!! <3