1

Love Story

Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Taekwoon, Wonshik, and Hongbin were all in the practice room. They heard they were getting new member and they were waiting for him. Everyone had been together for two month so for. It was kind of awkward to have a new member come in.

Finally their manager came in with a boy hanging his head. He didn't look up at all. They all looked at him but Taekwoon. He didn't care if they were having a new member. "This is Sanghyuk," He told them.

Sanghyuk looked up finally once the man said his name. "I'm going to need someone to help him around," the man wanted Hakyeon to do it since he was the leader. But he figured that it was best to have Hongbin because he was closer to his age.

"Hongbin help him, you two now share rooms." Hongbin's eyes widended so did Leo's. "But me and Taekwoon are roommates." The manager shook his head. "For now on, Hongbin and Hyuk, Leo and Ken, and Ravi and N."

"What's up with the nicknames?" Hakyeon asked. The manager smiled,"Those are your stage names." He said and walked off. Wonshik AKA Ravi rolled his eyes. He liked his name but he was kind of hoping to pick his.

After the manager left it was quiet. "Um, Hyuk lets go," Hongbin got up and grabbed Hyuk's hand and drugged him off. Leo rolled his eyes at Hongbin and Hyuk. Once they had left everyone else, Hongbin stopped and let go of Hyuk's hand.

"So Hakyeon is the leader, i was the youngest but since you came you are," Sanghyuk just nodded. Hongbin finally got to their room. "Um Taekwoon still has his stuff here but over there would be your spot." Hongbin sat on his chair and leaned back.

"Who's Taekwoon?" Hyuk finally said. Hongbin looked up, Hyuk had a cute voice to him. He must have got lost in his own world because Hyuk was right in front of him. Hongbin shook his  head.

"What?" Hyuk smiled and stood up. "Who's Taekwoon?" Hyuk repeated like the fifth time. Hongbin leaned back in the chair and thought about the question. "You've been his roommate for two month and don't kn ow his name." Hyuk laughed and sat on the floor.

"Oh he's Leo," Hyuk nodded. He knew their stage name just not their birth name.  There was silence in the room for a while until  Leo came in. "Taekwoon what are you doing in here?" Hongbin asked.

Leo looked at him and walked over to him. He grabbed his wrist and pulled him out the room. Hyuk was confused for a moment. When Leo and Hongbin were out the room Hongbin smiled and held Leo's hand. "You're jealous," Leo looked at him and shook his head.

"No I'm not," Leo pulled Hongbin closer to him. "Yes you are," Hongbin smiled at Leo and gave him kiss on the cheek. Leo signed and wrapped his arms around Hongbin's waist. "It's not like I'm going to fall for Hyuk he's too young, I like hyungs." Leo smiled and gave him another kiss.

"Bye," Hongbin liked when Leo acted romantic. But he did it in public too. No one knew about their relationship and Hongbin wanted it to stay that way. Hongbin knew Leo though. Leo would tell everyone if it helped him keep Hongbin.

Hongbin walked back to his room feeling a little bit better. After he realized that he might be falling for Hyuk.

Ravi sat on his bed. N was getting his stuff from Leo and Ken's room now. N opened the door and saw Ravi sitting there listening to music. "So I guess it kind of having to share a room." N said sitting on the edge of Ravi's bed. Ravi looked at him.

"yeah it does," He got up and left N sitting there shooked.



FIrst update I hope you enjoyed it!

VIXX FIGHTING