2

Love Story

Hongbin and hyuk were laying on the bed watching something. Everyone else had left for something and the youngest stayed. Hyuk smiled at Hongbin everytime when something funny happened. Hongbin felt something that made him feel good.

"So you and Leo are a thing?" Hyuk asked sitting up after the video ended. Hongbin sat up with him and shrugged. "Yeah, since last month," Hongbin didn't know why he was telling him this but he asked so.

There was silence in the room until Hongbin grabbed Hyuk's hand. "i'm going to show you something," Hongbin dragged Hyuk outside to the beach near by. Once they got there Hongbin closed Hyuk's eyes.

"Wait right here, don't open your eyes," Hongbin left and finally came back after a minute or so. He pushed Hyuk gently into the place. "Open your eyes," Hyuk opened his eyes. Hongbin had to shut his eyes so he could see the way there.

"This is where I write songs, come up with dances," Hongbin told him sitting on a chair. Hyuk nodded he was idmired by the place. "Not evern you boyfriend knows?" Hyuk had to asked. Hongbin shook his head and smiled.

"Since you are new here, you know no one, and I thought I could show you this." Hongbin  stood up and walked over to Hyuk. He grabbed Hyuk's hand and turned him to face him. "You have to promise not to tell anyone," Hongbin said. Hyuk nodded and smiled. So did Hongbin.

After they went out for ice cream and played around they headed back to the dorm. They opened the door laughing and stumbling. N and Ken and Ravi turned around. They were all on the couch watching TV.

Hyuk and Hongbin looked at them. They had stopped laughing. "Where were you two?" N asked. Hyuk and Hongbin looked each other. "We hanged out today," Hongbin said walking off  holding Hyuk's hand.

Leo opened the door when he heard Hongbin. He saw Hongbin and Hyuk holding hands. Hongbin looked at Leo and frowned. He could tell Leo was mad. He looked at hyuk and told him to go to the room.

Hongbin and Leo were alone in the hallway. "I leave for an hour or so and you and Hyuk are going out," Leo said leaning on the wall. Hongbin walked up to him and wrapped his arms around Leo.

"It's not like I like him, I'm just trying to help him feel welcomed." Hongbin explained. Leo rolled his eyes and pushed Hongbin off him. "Well stop it," Leo whispered but Hongbin stil heard it.

"Stop what, helping him he's a member now!" Hongbin yelled at Leo. He didn't want to do that but Leo was acting selfish. Leo looked at him and goot mad that he yelled at him. he was sad too though.

"I know he's a memeber but yoou seem to want me to be jealous," Leo said. "I'm not doing that, if you want me to stop say something don't keep acting this way, gosh!" Hongbin yelled and walked off to his room.

Once he got in the room he saw Hyuk in the corner.  Hongbin walked over to him. "What's wrong?" Hongbin asked sitting next to him. "If I'm messing up your relationship with Leo them just stop hanging out with me," Hyuk said whipping a tear. Hongbin grabbed Hyuk's hand.

"It's okay, he acts like this, he'll get over it," Hongbin said and gave Hyuk a kiss on the cheek.

Hyuk smiled and looked at Hongbin. "Come on," Hongbin grabbed Hyuk and they went to the place Hongbin showed him. "Where are you two going?" Ravi asked.

Hongbin looked at him. "We'll be back," and with that they left.